• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Twist on the G. Jennings Issue

Stevein2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't understand what he's trying to say. He thinks it's good leadership for Rodgers to take blame in their meetings etc... for the WRs mistakes to take pressure off them? That's completely stupid if anything the WRs should be trying to take pressure off the QB. How does that help the team win for the QB to take even more unnecessary pressure on himself?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah it doesnt make much sense to me either. I thin DD is just trying to be diplomatic while being empathetic to Jennings because he was in a similar situation.

I think Rodgers just wants everyone to be accountable...himself included.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... This just went from bad to worse. DD shouldn't have said anything. If Rodgers didn't make excuses for his receivers when half the fans hated him for replacing Favre, why the fuck should he change now? If you run the wrong route, FIX THAT YOURSELF. It isn't the QB's job to cushion your ego just because you're envious of the attention he gets, or because you're in a position battle. It's YOUR fucking job. Do it right or own up. Rodgers never bashes them in interviews. He owned up to holding onto the ball too long. He owns up to bad throws. He praises his teammates. What else is he supposed to do to make sure his teammates feel that he is humble enough?,

Just lost some respect for Donald.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... This just went from bad to worse. DD shouldn't have said anything. If Rodgers didn't make excuses for his receivers when half the fans hated him for replacing Favre, why the fuck should he change now? If you run the wrong route, FIX THAT YOURSELF. It isn't the QB's job to cushion your ego just because you're envious of the attention he gets, or because you're in a position battle. It's YOUR fucking job. Do it right or own up. Rodgers never bashes them in interviews. He owned up to holding onto the ball too long. He owns up to bad throws. He praises his teammates. What else is he supposed to do to make sure his teammates feel that he is humble enough?,

Don't you realize by now...Rodgers should throw the ball AND catch it. He is also responsible for Crosby's kicking woes and the defense losing games late...

cyorgan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Aaron has also gone out of the way to keep guys like James Jones who went through major slumps. I remember people wanting to get rid of James Jones the past 3 seasons. Then he went out at caught, what?, 12 TD's this last season?

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wr's are divas plain and simple. They want the spotlight and the praise and when they don't get it this happens. It's just what this world is coming to. It's called personal responsibility and it doesn't sound like our ex wideouts wanted to take part in it. Please Rodgers take the blame for us screwing up on our routes, please. Come on season start already I can't take anymore of this.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't understand what he's trying to say. He thinks it's good leadership for Rodgers to take blame in their meetings etc... for the WRs mistakes to take pressure off them? That's completely stupid if anything the WRs should be trying to take pressure off the QB. How does that help the team win for the QB to take even more unnecessary pressure on himself?

+1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why this is a subject, so they did not much care for each other. Kinda a who cares moment.

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I think this is a non-issue also. I just posted it because I found it interesting. Seems like there is a lack of accountability in the WRs......it's not the QBs job to stroke their ego's, he has enough to worry about.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I think this is a non-issue also. I just posted it because I found it interesting. Seems like there is a lack of accountability in the WRs......it's not the QBs job to stroke their ego's, he has enough to worry about.
I'm sure Ponder will stroke his ego when he gets career low numbers this year. But in reality Jennings will realize quickly that the great times are over and Ponder is no AR.

cyorgan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wr's are divas plain and simple. They want the spotlight and the praise and when they don't get it this happens. It's just what this world is coming to. It's called personal responsibility and it doesn't sound like our ex wideouts wanted to take part in it. Please Rodgers take the blame for us screwing up on our routes, please. Come on season start already I can't take anymore of this.

You sound like Ditka. :nod:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woodson came to Rodgers defense...as another long time respected vet on this team, well formerly on this team. I can see Jennings having an agenda but Drivers comments more confuse me than any other thing. Woodson has typically always been a call it as he sees it player so I think his comments tend to have more weight than Jennings. I would lump Driver in with Woodson though som I'm still a little confused...although I don't think it is a big deal at all.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think sports fans are acting like a bunch of women watching TMZ. Blow up everything, the phrase, mountain out of a molehill comes to mind.

I think most of Jennings comments earlier were twisted a bit to make them sound much worse than they were intended. I think Driver was trying to sit on the fence between two friends, and the media twists a couple comments from 15 different interviews he did during his Target promotion media tour.