• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

interesting quotes from Caleb Miller

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that would have been tough. I suppose there could have been a clause about the team spending to the cap, but I've never seen this executed.

At the very least he probably should have negotiated a player option in the back-end of the deal if he thought the organization wouldn't improve.... And honestly, shouldn't an agent know?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean 1 good year out of 20 shouldn't have made him think the team had all of a sudden changed after how long? But if what Miller says is true, and I tend to believe him then that just even more shows what kind of dick Brown is.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, that would have been tough. I suppose there could have been a clause about the team spending to the cap, but I've never seen this executed.

At the very least he probably should have negotiated a player option in the back-end of the deal if he thought the organization wouldn't improve.... And honestly, shouldn't an agent know?

I'm guessing it'd be quite difficult to hold Mike Brown to any promises, and I'd be surprised if they're in writing anyway.

My guess is Palmer took him at his word. Naive, as we all know, but 'i can see where it would only seem logical to expect an NFL owner to put winning football games at a high priority.

But if Palmer never plays a down again, he's still got $80 of Brown's money, not to mention his health. As for Brown, he's got his money, too, I guess. But he's sulllied the once legendary Brown name, and every week it seems he's getting cracked again in the media.

Too bad the man has no shame. Otherwise the decades of failure and criticism might lead him say 'Hey, this ain't quite working. Let's see how teams that climb above more than .500 once a decade do it.'

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, Carson led this team to a 4-12 season and blamed everyone but himself. He's had two playoff runs, he's not that good. He's average. An average Quarterback who is making way too much money and is making demands. I think Dalton could actually do better than that.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well, Carson led this team to a 4-12 season and blamed everyone but himself. He's had two playoff runs, he's not that good. He's average. An average Quarterback who is making way too much money and is making demands. I think Dalton could actually do better than that.

Blatant lie.