• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Football Weekend

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here in the South where I live, college football is king- meaning it takes precedent over everything. I do like college football , however I like the NFL so much more. I have to look no further than this weekend to explain my side. If you look at both the nfl schedule and the college schedule of games- there really isnt that big, huge game that is going to get you pumped up to watch unless it is your team. I think there is one top 25 matchup tomorrow. On Sunday, there really isnt that big divisional rivalry game that everyone wants to see. Each week there are 50-70 college football games with about 5 of them really carrying major implications to the final scenario. There are 16 NFL games, and 14 if not more ( about 80-90 percent during bye weeks) mean something to the final out come- whether its a race for the playoffs, HFA , etc. Maybe its the parity thing but I find something interesting in every NFL game usually. Last night our High School team played on television for the first time in 4 yrs in the state game of the week. I watched Philly/ KC.