• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Injury updates

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the greatest news ever but with the Broncos having an extra practice I don't know how much I would read into who is and isn't practicing today but for what it is worth players not practicing today are Kayvon Webster (thumb surgery), Welker (still not cleared to practice yet), Wolfe (heard a rumor he is expected back at least at practice this week), and Peyton (broke down the team to start practice but then went to the trainers room to rehab ankles). All others from what I could tell practiced today.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something more than food poisoning must have happened with Wolfe. The rest are not too surprising. I guess Champ is practicing. We are running thin at defensive back and getting him back could help immensely.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something more than food poisoning must have happened with Wolfe. The rest are not too surprising. I guess Champ is practicing. We are running thin at defensive back and getting him back could help immensely.

Definitely need Champ to get to playing. I was very excited for this secondary before the season started with the addition of DRC but Champ being gone has really changed the whole dynamic of that backfield.

Wolfe has just had a bad year. In the preseason he had the big hit during the Seattle game that most of us thought his season was done. Thankfully ended up not being too bad. He then got food poisoning before the season started to which he lost I think 15 lbs. during that stretch and has spent the season trying to get that weight and strength back to only have it set back again by possibly another food poisoning incident. If he is married maybe he should have a talk with his wife about cooking food thoroughly or maybe he should just hire a personal cook like some players do so he doesn't have to worry about this crap.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this could fall under this category. Broncos brought in Jeremy Mincey (former Jaguar Defensive End) for a tryout today. Sounds like the Broncos are worried that Wolfe won't be able to be ready come playoff time. His food poisoning episode caused him to lose a ton of weight and sounds like a lot of strength is gone so Broncos are looking for a little reinforcement. The guy had his best years under JDR so maybe this will be like the Knighton situation that in the right environment can be a dominant player in this league.