• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Injuries to Kings

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a hefty fine and, I think, very telling of the league not wanting it's hypocrisy pointed out publicly. If you can't refute the point might as well try and fine them into silence.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm a bit disappointed they only explained why the fine was given and haven't tried to issue a defence of their position regarding the suspension. I have to wonder what Shanny is thinking with the league leaving him hung out to dry by not issuing a rebuttal or some sort of show of support for his decision.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm a bit disappointed they only explained why the fine was given and haven't tried to issue a defence of their position regarding the suspension. I have to wonder what Shanny is thinking with the league leaving him hung out to dry by not issuing a rebuttal or some sort of show of support for his decision.

Like I said earlier they've got nothing they did that suspension out of panic because of ralphies reputation plain and simple. They got caught do something unjust and are going to silence the situation by fines

I'm interested to hear what all the pundits have to say about this fine without explanation, put pressure on the league

Last edited by a moderator:

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Probably the only thing that can get dwill fired, cost the team money

I don't know. Listening/reading Plattner's comments about owning the Sharks and sports in general he's come across to me as having a bit of a "Mark Cuban" attitude.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't know. Listening/reading Plattner's comments about owning the Sharks and sports in general he's come across to me as having a bit of a "Mark Cuban" attitude.

i was kidding lol, 100k is nothing compared to say a Nic Walin signing