• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Infamous tOSU tweet ends up in Ole Miss textbook...

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just have zero tolerance for any player wether he's a buckeye, nittany lion, or wolverine who thinks like that. you may think im biased here but if a michigan player ever pulled that shit i would be 10x more furious over it.

and what kills me about this is that hes not good enough to have a pro career.

hes a waste of god given talent & a waste of a scholarship

There's literally not a single thing that would suggest this. He's a RS for crying out loud, you have no idea whatsoever how good he is. I hate to burst your bubble, but there are Michigan players who also get upset with having to go to class sometimes too, and there are certainly Michigan players who have had exponentially worse fuck-ups than this and they're still allowed to play. Stop acting like this kid attacked a professor or something.

He was a teenager who was having a bad day and handled it immaturely. Big. Fucking. Deal.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's literally not a single thing that would suggest this. He's a RS for crying out loud, you have no idea whatsoever how good he is. I hate to burst your bubble, but there are Michigan players who also get upset with having to go to class sometimes too, and there are certainly Michigan players who have had exponentially worse fuck-ups than this and they're still allowed to play. Stop acting like this kid attacked a professor or something.

He was a teenager who was having a bad day and handled it immaturely. Big. Fucking. Deal.

but there are Michigan players who also get upset with having to go to class sometimes too
-and i have zero respect for those guys as well, but at least they dont tweet their feelings

Michigan players who have had exponentially worse fuck-ups than this and they're still allowed to play.
-its one thing to fuck up by breaking a team rule or a law but what this kid did was shit on the whole concept of being a student athlete. (notice which comes first). hes graciously allowed to attended a great university for free and get every perk imaginable. his degree will make him successful in life and he has to be disgruntled about that????? no fuck that. there are a million high school students right now who would kill to have what he has.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but there are Michigan players who also get upset with having to go to class sometimes too
-and i have zero respect for those guys as well, but at least they dont tweet their feelings

Michigan players who have had exponentially worse fuck-ups than this and they're still allowed to play.
-its one thing to fuck up by breaking a team rule or a law but what this kid did was shit on the whole concept of being a student athlete. (notice which comes first). hes graciously allowed to attended a great university for free and get every perk imaginable. his degree will make him successful in life and he has to be disgruntled about that????? no fuck that. there are a million high school students right now who would kill to have what he has.

Student Athlete has been a bullshit term for the better part of 2 decades now...

Honestly, we should just call a spade a spade and let them major in "football"...

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, I'm not disagreeing at all. I'd of killed to have that chance. Not only do you get a free education but you get to play for an elite football program for 4 years? Shit yeah. However, like I said, he was a pissed off teenager. He wasn't the first nor will he be the last to put something on social media he regrets. A lot of these kids don't appreciate education because they really aren't raised to. You can't expect an immature kid to always act like a grown man just because of circumstance. He's been raised to be a football player, not a student, so I'm not gonna crucify him for one slip-up.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Student Athlete has been a bullshit term for the better part of 2 decades now...

Honestly, we should just call a spade a spade and let them major in "football"...

yeah cuz all 90 something players on this years osu team will go to the NFL

:L

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I'm not disagreeing at all. I'd of killed to have that chance. Not only do you get a free education but you get to play for an elite football program for 4 years? Shit yeah. However, like I said, he was a pissed off teenager. He wasn't the first nor will he be the last to put something on social media he regrets. A lot of these kids don't appreciate education because they really aren't raised to. You can't expect an immature kid to always act like a grown man just because of circumstance. He's been raised to be a football player, not a student, so I'm not gonna crucify him for one slip-up.

well im just not as easy going about those kinda of guys

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well im just not as easy going about those kinda of guys

I'm way more easy on a kid who sends an ill-advised tweet out when he has a bad day than a felon. Perhaps your coach ought to try and adopt the same mindset.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm way more easy on a kid who sends an ill-advised tweet out when he has a bad day than a felon. Perhaps your coach ought to try and adopt the same mindset.

my earliest coaches embraced the concept of the student athlete and i wish more were like them