• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Indiana @ New York

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since I am watching on a Fox Midwest affiliate, I do have the luxury of watching some replays. Heinous. Absolutely worthy of capital punishment. These refs don't deserve lethal injection. Burning at the stake or an ant hill maybe. These people are being PAID to do this.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue bitching about the refs lol....nothing to see here

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be surprised if the Pacers win this game. Good KO on Shumpert PG. Get another one.

I hope they do.

and LOL Rio throws bows that would make bynum proud. He is lucky he is not Artest or Bynums size or he would have a lot of suspensions.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a lot more than 56, let's start there.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Heat cannot beat Boston, they are pretty much burned out. I have the Pacers over the Raptors in the ECF.

hahaha ok buddy, I will take any wager that can be enforced here that MIA goes to the ECF.

Hibbert going off now that Chandler is out.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat's biggest problem is Spoelstra. His sub patterns make no sense, he's killing Lebron, and NOBODY seems to know his gameplan. He's flat out terrible as a coach.

That said, if the players get it together in the playoffs, nobody in the east is beating them. Now them getting past whoever wins the west is another story.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IND DID IT!!!! POP THOSE BOTTLES!!!! 56 POINTS IN A GAME!!!

Also only down by 6 so that is good.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat's biggest problem is Spoelstra. His sub patterns make no sense, he's killing Lebron, and NOBODY seems to know his gameplan. He's flat out terrible as a coach.

That said, if the players get it together in the playoffs, nobody in the east is beating them. Now them getting past whoever wins the west is another story.

It is hard to disagree with any of this but I really don't know much about why coaches sub in the order they do other than to match up. Right now it is even weirder because of the time of year and new players making the rotation and others being faded out. I kind of think he is just having a bunch of experiments with his rotations and match ups for the playoffs.

That being said I think he is a pretty good coach.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard to disagree with any of this but I really don't know much about why coaches sub in the order they do other than to match up. Right now it is even weirder because of the time of year and new players making the rotation and others being faded out. I kind of think he is just having a bunch of experiments with his rotations and match ups for the playoffs.

That being said I think he is a pretty good coach.

His biggest problem is offense when Lebron or Wade are off the floor. Usually Wade is out for the game, so he needs to generate offense outside of running Lebron into the ground. His best option is Beasley, but he goes entire games without seeing the floor. Beasley can be a HUGE asset in the playoffs, but they've made no attempts to get him into the flow of offense because he's always bringing in Battier or old man Shuttlesworth......neither of those guys needs to see significant minutes.

And who the hell knows what he's doing with Oden???

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
George just got blown up by Melo and Hibbert missed the assignment.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hibbert actually played surprisingly well on offense tonight. Paul George was the issue tonight but Hibbert rebounding is still concerning. 3 rebounds tonight while Chandler grabbed 14.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hibbert actually played surprisingly well on offense tonight. Paul George was the issue tonight but Hibbert rebounding is still concerning. 3 rebounds tonight while Chandler grabbed 14.

those 3 boards are a GLARING stat. it's like he wasn't even TRYING to after those caroms...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hibbert wasn't a factor if Chandler was on the court.