• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Incompetent Losers @ Incompetent Losers

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same ol' story. too many blown opportunities for touchdowns...

poor execution...

poor play calling...

sometimes both...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith actually wasn't playing that bad prior to the terriawful INT, but this team just can't stop trolling its fans, can it?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TOP 5 GRADES:
S Steven Terrell, 87.5 overall grade

DI Chris Jones, 86.5 overall grade

WR Albert Wilson, 82.9 overall grade

CB Steven Nelson, 82.4 overall grade

LB Reggie Ragland, 81.7 overall grade

PERFORMANCES OF NOTE:
QB ALEX SMITH, 72.2 OVERALL GRADE

Smith was alright in this one, but he certainly wasn’t the primary reason Kansas City went out and made easy work of the Raiders this week. Smith completed 14-of-19 passes on balls that traveled fewer than 10 yards in the air and connected on 6-of-11 passes that traveled 10 yards or further. Smith struggled when the Raiders were able to land pressure, completing just 5 of 11 passes for 103 yards and an interception on throws coming under pressure, good for a 41.1 passer rating.

WR ALBERT WILSON, 82.9 OVERALL GRADE
Wilson hauled in five of his six targets and earned 24 of his 72 yards after the catch in Week 14. Alex Smith and Wilson have been a solid connection all season and Sunday’s results against Oakland were more of the same: Smith had a 138.7 passer rating on his 30 targets to Wilson in the first 13 weeks of the season, he had a 116.7 passer rating when targeting Wilson against the Raiders.

DI CHRIS JONES, 86.5 OVERALL GRADE
The 2016 No. 37 overall pick has more than outplayed his draft position, as he continues to impress in his second season. A disruptive force against the Raiders’ interior offensive line, Jones racked up five total pressures, including a sack and a hit. He was also a force in run defense, recording a tackle for loss to earn a run stop percentage of 12.5.

S STEVEN TERRELL, 87.5 OVERALL GRADE
In just his second game of the season, Terrell made his presence known after a solid outing last week. Targeted three times, Terrell allowed just one catch for 18 yards while notching an interception and a pass defense to record a 15.3 passer rating allowed. Strictly playing in pass situations, Terrell played 39 snaps with 36 of them coming in coverage.

Very interesting grade for Terrell. I think all of us know how shitty and/or overextended our safeties have been, but if you get anything at all out of Terrell the depth for next year looks a lot better. Would like to see Jones dominate more. He has way too much potential to just be pretty good.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very interesting grade for Terrell. I think all of us know how shitty and/or overextended our safeties have been, but if you get anything at all out of Terrell the depth for next year looks a lot better. Would like to see Jones dominate more. He has way too much potential to just be pretty good.
And Terrell is on IR. No nice things allowed.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs defense looks totally different when the Dline shows up. Chris Jones was a monster and even Jarvis Jenkins had a good game and I normally don't think much of him.

Playoff crunch is a bit of a mess. Ravens I think are in as their schedule is all cupcakes and the Chargers are in the playoffs if they beat the Chiefs. Titans are in a good spot now but might lose every game left in their schedule so they are shaky, imo. I think the Chiefs 100% have to beat the Dolphins and need to win 2 of their last 3. Dolphins should knock the Bills out of the playoff hunt.

The thing with the Chargers is that if they beat the Chiefs, the Chiefs might still have the tie breaker but the Chargers might not need the tie breaker because they might win out. The Chiefs would need the Titans to drop a couple of games and they could take care of business against the Dolphins then they could sneak into the 6 seed if the Bills implode.

I think if the Chiefs win out then you're probably looking at a scenario where the Chiefs are the 4 seed playing the Ravens in KC. Wild card you are probably looking at the Chiefs playing at Jacksonville. I think you'd almost rather be the Wild Card team in that scenario but lots can happen in the next couple of weeks. Chiefs just need to find a way to get in this possibly historically weak NFL right now.