• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Incoming CBS Boards Members

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget to check out the team boards. Glad you guys are here.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but nobody hates the Cubs.

Chicago fans make it easy to hate on any of their teams

Yes hate on them, but never have a feeling towards them like we would the Red Sox. They are the "loveable losers" after all.

Halos02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AL West, RISP: #Athletics .290, #Astros .290, #Rangers .238, #Mariners .235, #Angels .129.

:laugh3:

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget to check out the team boards. Glad you guys are here.

save your "cool story bro" smilie..........you'll know why tomorrow

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why hate the City of St. Louis. What did it do to them?

I was just trying to make a joke about St. Louis sucks. Actually, nobody in Chicago thinks about St. Louis at all, which I guess sort of proves your point.

(Although St. Louis would actually be an awesome city if there was less crime and 85% of the residents didn't live in an exosuburban hellhole. I really like the Central corridor out to Downtown Clayton....just don't tell anyone.)

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP Pat Summerall

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the words of the immortal Ace Frehley...

I'm back... Back in the New York Groove

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sir

Joined a free one tonight just to get a feel for it. Definitely going to join you guys tomorrow:rockon:

Nice! Hopefully we can grab some of the SportsHoopla originals and start filling this league up!

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet Caroline at Yankee Stadium.

Nice tribute today... don't ever wanna hear it again.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little story about how this place came to be... We started 4 years ago as a group of college football fans that posted on ESPN. The modding there became so draconian that it made it nearly impossible to enjoy ourselves there. One poster, Ghost In The Machine, started this place from scratch on his own dollar... I was the 1st person here. We started to grow this place by slowly pulling posters that we knew from ESPN and by getting ourselves ranked by Google. It was not without growing pains. When we first started, we had absolutely no rules EXCEPT, because it was a source of contention, alt accounts would not be allowed here.... Identities had been stolen at ESPN and we were salty about it.

Fast forward to today and although there are some rules now, there aren't too many. This was what we set on the General discussion board because at the time, we were creating all of the other forums that we hoped one day would populate http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/sports-forum-general-discussion/3564-sports-forum-rules.html over time they did, but most conversation still occured on the general discussion board because that is where it all began here. Over time several other boards have made their homes here and the administration of SportsHoopla has given each forum the ability to essentially self govern. Once we see how all of this shakes out, most likely a few of you will be asked to mod the MLB forum. We self govern here, and y'all should have a say in how things go where you post...

So, I look forward to getting to know you guise! Looks like a solid group of posters here and I hope you guys feel free to ask questions and look around. As I said WAYYY earlier lol, you will be able to send Personal Messages here as well once you get to 50 posts, that was done to avoid having spammers fill up people's mailboxes.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little story about how this place came to be... We started 4 years ago as a group of college football fans that posted on ESPN. The modding there became so draconian that it made it nearly impossible to enjoy ourselves there. One poster, Ghost In The Machine, started this place from scratch on his own dollar... I was the 1st person here. We started to grow this place by slowly pulling posters that we knew from ESPN and by getting ourselves ranked by Google. It was not without growing pains. When we first started, we had absolutely no rules EXCEPT, because it was a source of contention, alt accounts would not be allowed here.... Identities had been stolen at ESPN and we were salty about it.

Fast forward to today and although there are some rules now, there aren't too many. This was what we set on the General discussion board because at the time, we were creating all of the other forums that we hoped one day would populate Sports Forum Rules over time they did, but most conversation still occured on the general discussion board because that is where it all began here. Over time several other boards have made their homes here and the administration of SportsHoopla has given each forum the ability to essentially self govern. Once we see how all of this shakes out, most likely a few of you will be asked to mod the MLB forum. We self govern here, and y'all should have a say in how things go where you post...

So, I look forward to getting to know you guise! Looks like a solid group of posters here and I hope you guys feel free to ask questions and look around. As I said WAYYY earlier lol, you will be able to send Personal Messages here as well once you get to 50 posts, that was done to avoid having spammers fill up people's mailboxes.

and we have found their version of down.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cano Bomb!

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks SFNL. The alt ID's we had were generally to mock the other posters we all know. There wasn't any secret to who these alt ID's were and no ill will was intended, so nobody got bent out of shape.

This place is great. Thanks for having us...even Cowboy.