• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Incoming CBS Boards Members

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you all understand JD doesn't like me much because I remind him often enough of how terrible his team is when it comes to the post season and of course the fact even when the Reds win the NL Central, The Cardinals are still better.

Either way, call me moses bitch.

Quit whining like a little girl. I like you, just not in the way you've always hoped for.

Dumbass.

Trojanluver1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow you MUST have been a CBS poster---USC produced two Heisman winning QBs-and last I checked Heisman is based on college performance, not what they DID or did not do in the NFL....Psst Mark Sanchez a one year QB at USC and did pretty well, Barkley 4 year starter and holds all major career PAC 12 passing records....

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so everyone is aware, myself, PeteNYC, GD is Bald and Paydirt (you'll meet them soon if you haven't already) are the resident joos

B_Lake and Heatwave are the token's

RedSoxWorrld and Pickles are our resident ghey's

Cowboy thinks he's all 3 of the above, but he's really just a Puerto Rican trisexual

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
countdown until someone strolls by and sees these giant av's on my screen..

Yes. Click user CP near the top left, go to "edit options" on the left side, in the "thread display options" box tehre is a radio button for Show Images.

I think if you uncheck that it will remove photos. Avy's can be removed too right above it.

Re-bump.

Welcome to SportsHoopla, newbs!

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so everyone is aware, myself, PeteNYC, GD is Bald and Paydirt (you'll meet them soon if you haven't already) are the resident joos

B_Lake and Heatwave are the token's

RedSoxWorrld and Pickles are our resident ghey's

Cowboy thinks he's all 3 of the above, but he's really just a Puerto Rican trisexual

And if you go to church, Rock deducts a few intelligence points from you

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup I laughed out loud. but still, fuck you follower :10:

Enjoy the props I'm giving you for finding this forum. It's the first and probably last time I'm giving you them

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CarGo got hold of that one. He has the two hard ones out of the way for a cycle in only the 3rd inning

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cautious? :lol:

Don't really have a ton of 'em, believe it or not. I can tell you this, if you complain about 4" of snow, some of the people out west who get that everyday are gonna ride you about it.

I am from western NY originally where we have the most snow in the us so no problem there

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As already mentioned, us CBS folks usually do one thread a day

Tomorrow's thread title, in an attempt to recreate the most enduring thread in the history of our boards, will probably be called "Dontelle Willis"

You folks will just have to take my word on this one

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hokies motherfucker!!!! We are obnoxious!!!

Yes yall are. Walking out of Lane in 1998 next to Al Clark Sr. When I hear some fan yell out "Hey Al if frank had pulled your son earlier we could have won that game."

Well, I will say this. There is another pretty knowledgeable Who fan here and tons of free recruiting info on the Hokie board if you keep up with that, since we compete for some of the same recruits.