• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In the best news ever! news

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Raptors Decide To Call Off Pietrus Trade
Dec 10, 2011 3:11 PM EST

The proposed trade that would have sent Mickael Pietrus to the Raptors has been called off.

Pietrus had slight knee swelling following a workout for the Raptors, according to his agent Bill McCandless.

Pietrus described the trade as being postponed.

The Raptors medical staff determined that Pietrus needed two to four more weeks to be cleared for play.

"This is just an injured player," McCandless said. "Mike says he will be ready. He's been working out for two weeks. Is he in game shape? No."

Read more: Raptors Decide To Call Off Pietrus Trade - RealGM Wiretap

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Raptors Acquire Mickael Pietrus From Suns
Dec 09, 2011 10:15 AM EST

The Raptors and Suns have reportedly agreed to a deal that would send Mickael Pietrus to Toronto in exchange for a second round pick.

Pietrus averaged 7.4 points and 2.0 rebounds per game last season.

Read more: Raptors Acquire Mickael Pietrus From Suns - RealGM Wiretap

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! I frickin' love Pietrus and have been advocating him to be on the Raps for the past two years. What a deal!! Colangelo, I could bro kiss you right now I'm so happy

Wow, remember when I was all slurpy slurp on Pietrus's dick?

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
you bastard....why you taking my thunder....I broke this news....

im soo sad...

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
19:4 the raptors winning in Denver....should I do it....does the spectacular run start today? Is everybody in today....problem is....barg just sucks right now....

what do you guys think....100 bucks 575 payout...

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
and gill, seems were both in the raps are due for a streak(mob will rig sometime on this roadtrip and take that great spread) camp. The question is will it start tonight or in one of the next games? I can never cleo this shit, its like stern has some sort of device at the mob meetings to block out all physic abilities rendering my talents useless

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
whats vcash....im soo useless...

you know what sucks about this site...one of the best things was...our road trips....yes i know...i havent been here....but that isht was hilarious.....

it was humerous.....miss that....is there anyway we can do roadtrip? if we can...i'll be in tonight...no PVR...

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

you know what sucks about this site...one of the best things was...our road trips....yes i know...i havent been here....but that isht was hilarious.....

it was humerous.....miss that....is there anyway we can do roadtrip? if we can...i'll be in tonight...no PVR...

vcash is just something i like to piss away at the SportsHoopla bookie. Roadtrip tonight, if your going to denver too then me and kds might as well hitch a ride in your private jet

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

vcash....check the vcash row under your nickname

ggill15

vCash: 500