• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In the 193 times the Pack and Bears have played the Packers have out scored them by 1 point

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the official temperature for the game is a low of -8 degrees with -18 degrees with windchill factor and wind at about 10 MPH. Frostbite should start after about 30 minutes on exposed skin. :rip:
Official game time temperature is around 72 degrees with about 2 MPH winds (from the heater) and a 36 degree beer. Drunkenness should start about 90 minutes after I finish my first one.

Can't beat my chair for these games.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck are the Packers calling bombs with Rodgers having two bad legs? He's a sitting duck back there just call quick passes you morons.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW, Bears are on the brink of an upset.... They're looking good right now...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MAN, Bears going one on one deep in that situation ? YOU GOTTA have safety help over the top ... Rodgers get's it done...

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MAN, Bears going one on one deep in that situation ? YOU GOTTA have safety help over the top ... Rodgers get's it done...

MM should be fired but Rodgers saved his job again. Packers beating the shit out of an inferior team 17 points in 4th Q then Mcarthy's fat ass didn't learn from the Seattle championship game when they were up 19-0 in the second half. He shut it down and went conservative on offense and played soft coverage on defense. If he just sticks to what gets him those leads we would have 2-3 more superbowls right now but he shuts it down like a dumb fucker.​
s

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Aaron Rodgers and Jordy Nelson both have heart attacks, while Jordy's dick is inside of Aaron's bhole.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Aaron Rodgers and Jordy Nelson both have heart attacks, while Jordy's dick is inside of Aaron's bhole.

Well as long as they beat the Bears that's all that matters. WTF was the dumb ass safety thinking for the Bears?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MM should be fired but Rodgers saved his job again. Packers beating the shit out of an inferior team 17 points in 4th Q then Mcarthy's fat ass didn't learn from the Seattle championship game when they were up 19-0 in the second half. He shut it down and went conservative on offense and played soft coverage on defense. If he just sticks to what gets him those leads we would have 2-3 more superbowls right now but he shuts it down like a dumb fucker.​
s

Yeah you gotta keep the pressure on, close it out....

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well after over 80 years the series is tied up. That time frame is almost as long as the Cubs previous situation.

Not sure who saw or did not see this but has to be the hit of the day! I thought those emblems were like stickers on the helmet

Bears logo flies off Ka'Deem Carey's helmet after hit

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you gotta keep the pressure on, close it out....

Keep the pressure on MM to be fired or on Detroit by continuing to win? If we win out we keep MM and make the playoffs but will most likely lose to the Giants in the first round again at home. yesssss

If we lose the next two then we have a case to fire MM and Capers. For the Packers to have a legit chance at a SB then need to be head and shoulders above any other team they face in the postseason talent wise to overcome their pathetic coaching like they did in 2010. Right now we're not even close to head and shoulders above current playoff teams in the NFC talent wise except maybe the Skins. I think we would beat the Hawks out of pure hatred and the Falcons because Rodgers owns them but the G-men and Dal would beat us with no problem at all.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep the pressure on MM to be fired or on Detroit by continuing to win? If we win out we keep MM and make the playoffs but will most likely lose to the Giants in the first round again at home. yesssss

If we lose the next two then we have a case to fire MM and Capers. For the Packers to have a legit chance at a SB then need to be head and shoulders above any other team they face in the postseason talent wise to overcome their pathetic coaching like they did in 2010. Right now we're not even close to head and shoulders above current playoff teams in the NFC talent wise except maybe the Skins. I think we would beat the Hawks out of pure hatred and the Falcons because Rodgers owns them but the G-men and Dal would beat us with no problem at all.

I like our chances at the Clink, my only concern is not having Earl to help contain Rodgers and his deep threat... But after the last game I think Seattle is gonna be pretty motivated if we should meet again .... NO WAY would Russ repeat that performance, that was just a bad game all around for him, probably his worst performance as a Seahawk...

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant say that I have heard of players doing this before. I wonder how it affects their movement and such

It was so cold in Chicago the Bears' Matt Barkley wore a wetsuit under his uniform

Matt Barkley hails from California and played college football at USC. So no, he certainly wasn't bred for the weather in Chicago on Sunday, when it was so cold (11 degrees) the logos on the Bears' and Packers' helmets were actually falling off.

He did, however, prepare for the conditions ... by wearing a wetsuit under his uniform.

"I've worn a wetsuit in water, but not on a football field," Barkley said after the game, per ESPN. "It ended up working out well. It did not restrict my play."

It's actually less weird than it sounds. As ESPN's Michele Steele reported, Barkley stole the idea from Matt Cassel, who stole the idea from Tom Brady.

The wetsuit worked. Barkley, filling in for Jay Cutler and Brian Hoyer, led a 17-point fourth-quarter comeback against a superior Packers team, who ended up winning 30-27 with a last-second field goal.

In all, Barkley went 30 of 43 for 362 yards, two touchdowns, three picks, and an 81.7 rating. That's not an incredible stat line, but it's certainly not bad for a quarterback who hadn't registered a start before this season. In fact, he has played well enough that the Bears might want to consider bringing him back for depth next year.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
INT's should get an asterisk next to em, if they're from Hail Mary's at the end of halves.

SeizeTheCarp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
INT's should get an asterisk next to em, if they're from Hail Mary's at the end of halves.

Meh, Aaron Rodgers has one of those this year, too. It'd be nice, but hardly worth the effort to campaign for it. There's really only one half-ending INT that should have an asterisk next to it, and that's the the that happened on the very last game the replacements refs worked.