• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In memory of Rock Strongo

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, heres some updates for you all.

probations over, courts, etc. all done. longest year and a half of my life, set me back about 10k. started dating a girl i used to work with at another place, per my usual, went to shit fast.
oh, and one of the tenants i my building tried burning it down. as in, off meds, found gas cans, and poured them all inside the place. tried to light it, dead lighter. cops, fire marshall....yadda yadda i have to testify at his arson trial.

hi fellas!
That is a classic "only you, Rock" story

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, heres some updates for you all.

probations over, courts, etc. all done. longest year and a half of my life, set me back about 10k. started dating a girl i used to work with at another place, per my usual, went to shit fast.
oh, and one of the tenants i my building tried burning it down. as in, off meds, found gas cans, and poured them all inside the place. tried to light it, dead lighter. cops, fire marshall....yadda yadda i have to testify at his arson trial.

hi fellas!

th

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was a 'newish' tenant, very professional, very quiet, cambodian kid. i smoked pot with him. we had some stuff in common like that. just kinda stuff in passing.

one morning i woke up and smelled gasoline. im on the 3rd floor, and i smelled gas. thought nothing of it. next morning, i was choked put of bed at 2 am by fumes so strong i could taste them. called the landlord, who was already on with the cops etc.

guy cut all the lights (half assed motion detector lights). literally cut the cords. then took gas cans and had apparently sloshed gallons throughout the first floor. emptied 7 gas cans. tried to light it, lighter didnt work. thats when the landlord heard him, ran into the garage (only to trip because the lights were cut). saw a figure running. got in his car and tried to chase him. hes a very old japanese guy.

so the cops show up, knock on my door. they knocked on his. he wasnt home. on a tuesday, at 2 am. odd. turns out the cops found him walkinbg up the street an hr later. he gave a story he was at his cousins in lynn, and had just been dropped off. so, they called this cousin. "havent seen him in a month".

cops run a background, turns out hes lived in 3 places with suspicious fires. all pointed to him. he got hauled off in a forced psych evaluation by the cops. told today he is labeled "dangerous" by a team of shrinks. detective asked me if i wanted to testify, as i once caught him trying to get into my apartment, and acting weird in other instances.

fire marshall literally said if the kid lit it, the 200 year old house goes up like a match, and im not here.

Holy shit!!!

How'd I miss this?

Glad you're not toast and welcome back.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit!!!

How'd I miss this?

Glad you're not toast and welcome back.
Thanks! was a very lucky situation for all involved really. the kid was deemed dangerous and hes beig held in a mental health facility in the area.

never would have known. nicest, quiet kid.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was a 'newish' tenant, very professional, very quiet, cambodian kid. i smoked pot with him. we had some stuff in common like that. just kinda stuff in passing.

one morning i woke up and smelled gasoline. im on the 3rd floor, and i smelled gas. thought nothing of it. next morning, i was choked put of bed at 2 am by fumes so strong i could taste them. called the landlord, who was already on with the cops etc.

guy cut all the lights (half assed motion detector lights). literally cut the cords. then took gas cans and had apparently sloshed gallons throughout the first floor. emptied 7 gas cans. tried to light it, lighter didnt work. thats when the landlord heard him, ran into the garage (only to trip because the lights were cut). saw a figure running. got in his car and tried to chase him. hes a very old japanese guy.

so the cops show up, knock on my door. they knocked on his. he wasnt home. on a tuesday, at 2 am. odd. turns out the cops found him walkinbg up the street an hr later. he gave a story he was at his cousins in lynn, and had just been dropped off. so, they called this cousin. "havent seen him in a month".

cops run a background, turns out hes lived in 3 places with suspicious fires. all pointed to him. he got hauled off in a forced psych evaluation by the cops. told today he is labeled "dangerous" by a team of shrinks. detective asked me if i wanted to testify, as i once caught him trying to get into my apartment, and acting weird in other instances.

fire marshall literally said if the kid lit it, the 200 year old house goes up like a match, and im not here.

Damn Rock!! I missed this post too!!

WTF?!?! Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you all dodged a huge bullet.

That dude ain’t getting out.