• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In memory of Rock Strongo

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

The people deserve answers!
she force fed me that fucked up chili while watching andy dalton lowlights, clock work orange style. after some forceful heavy petting in a ginger wig, she asked me to touch penises and i said enough was enough.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, heres some updates for you all.

probations over, courts, etc. all done. longest year and a half of my life, set me back about 10k. started dating a girl i used to work with at another place, per my usual, went to shit fast.
oh, and one of the tenants i my building tried burning it down. as in, off meds, found gas cans, and poured them all inside the place. tried to light it, dead lighter. cops, fire marshall....yadda yadda i have to testify at his arson trial.

hi fellas!

Damn, guess ya knew him or wittnessed it?

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to say that I am glad to see you above ground but....

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, heres some updates for you all.

probations over, courts, etc. all done. longest year and a half of my life, set me back about 10k. started dating a girl i used to work with at another place, per my usual, went to shit fast.
oh, and one of the tenants i my building tried burning it down. as in, off meds, found gas cans, and poured them all inside the place. tried to light it, dead lighter. cops, fire marshall....yadda yadda i have to testify at his arson trial.

hi fellas!

Damn man!! We need to pin a thread entitled “updates with Rock!”

Glad to hear you and the other guys are well! Tell dirt I said hi and all the Boston sports fans REALLY miss him.

Go bruins!

Seriously bro, glad you checked in! Be well !

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she force fed me that fucked up chili while watching andy dalton lowlights, clock work orange style. after some forceful heavy petting in a ginger wig, she asked me to touch penises and i said enough was enough.
Did better than I was expecting. I thought we'd get a story about how you had to go all 127 Hours and chew your own arm off at the elbow to escape. And you only had that chance because @mrschaney passed out drunk after you suggested that she had to do a shot for each pass Brady completed in the Super Bowl.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, guess ya knew him or wittnessed it?
he was a 'newish' tenant, very professional, very quiet, cambodian kid. i smoked pot with him. we had some stuff in common like that. just kinda stuff in passing.

one morning i woke up and smelled gasoline. im on the 3rd floor, and i smelled gas. thought nothing of it. next morning, i was choked put of bed at 2 am by fumes so strong i could taste them. called the landlord, who was already on with the cops etc.

guy cut all the lights (half assed motion detector lights). literally cut the cords. then took gas cans and had apparently sloshed gallons throughout the first floor. emptied 7 gas cans. tried to light it, lighter didnt work. thats when the landlord heard him, ran into the garage (only to trip because the lights were cut). saw a figure running. got in his car and tried to chase him. hes a very old japanese guy.

so the cops show up, knock on my door. they knocked on his. he wasnt home. on a tuesday, at 2 am. odd. turns out the cops found him walkinbg up the street an hr later. he gave a story he was at his cousins in lynn, and had just been dropped off. so, they called this cousin. "havent seen him in a month".

cops run a background, turns out hes lived in 3 places with suspicious fires. all pointed to him. he got hauled off in a forced psych evaluation by the cops. told today he is labeled "dangerous" by a team of shrinks. detective asked me if i wanted to testify, as i once caught him trying to get into my apartment, and acting weird in other instances.

fire marshall literally said if the kid lit it, the 200 year old house goes up like a match, and im not here.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did better than I was expecting. I thought we'd get a story about how you had to go all 127 Hours and chew your own arm off at the elbow to escape. And you only had that chance because @mrschaney passed out drunk after you suggested that she had to do a shot for each pass Brady completed in the Super Bowl.
nah, i could have left. its just mrs chaney. she had a brady bengals jersey on, very odd.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh go easily Bruh, she's making a list now......

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was a 'newish' tenant, very professional, very quiet, cambodian kid. i smoked pot with him. we had some stuff in common like that. just kinda stuff in passing.

one morning i woke up and smelled gasoline. im on the 3rd floor, and i smelled gas. thought nothing of it. next morning, i was choked put of bed at 2 am by fumes so strong i could taste them. called the landlord, who was already on with the cops etc.

guy cut all the lights (half assed motion detector lights). literally cut the cords. then took gas cans and had apparently sloshed gallons throughout the first floor. emptied 7 gas cans. tried to light it, lighter didnt work. thats when the landlord heard him, ran into the garage (only to trip because the lights were cut). saw a figure running. got in his car and tried to chase him. hes a very old japanese guy.

so the cops show up, knock on my door. they knocked on his. he wasnt home. on a tuesday, at 2 am. odd. turns out the cops found him walkinbg up the street an hr later. he gave a story he was at his cousins in lynn, and had just been dropped off. so, they called this cousin. "havent seen him in a month".

cops run a background, turns out hes lived in 3 places with suspicious fires. all pointed to him. he got hauled off in a forced psych evaluation by the cops. told today he is labeled "dangerous" by a team of shrinks. detective asked me if i wanted to testify, as i once caught him trying to get into my apartment, and acting weird in other instances.

fire marshall literally said if the kid lit it, the 200 year old house goes up like a match, and im not here.

Damn, glad he didn't burn it down amd ya made it out ok. I bet everything still smells like gas. Sounds like it had been soaking in for a while. Hopefully they out ya in a hotel while they got it cleaned up. Good thing he didn't come by asking to borrow a lighter.

I guess he might be a good guy to have around if you are needing to cash in on an insurance policy.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn man!! We need to pin a thread entitled “updates with Rock!”

Glad to hear you and the other guys are well! Tell dirt I said hi and all the Boston sports fans REALLY miss him.

Go bruins!

Seriously bro, glad you checked in! Be well !

You create a thread summing him and that's all you got?

Mind boggling someone said you are a "well respected poster on here " earlier in a different thread...:L

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMFAO

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You create a thread summing him and that's all you got?

Mind boggling someone said you are a "well respected poster on here " earlier in a different thread...:L

It’s obvious that you have once again missed the entire point of things. Don’t get upset. I wouldn’t want you to get your stalkings all in a bunch.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s obvious that you have once again missed the entire point of things. Don’t get upset. I wouldn’t want you to get your stalkings all in a bunch.

Nice play on words.........

Did the fight happen yet in my troll thread?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss Rock and Dirt. Good posters.
Hope they find their way back here.
I think we will once their adoption paperwork for their live child T-gann is finalized.