• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In depth look at Luis Robert

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2020 and Beyond: Luis Robert has an excellent chance to make it to the majors early on in the season but might start the season off at AAA. That is unless they can restructure his contract before opening day. Robert has all the talent and skills to be a future All-Star and could be a potential 30 homer, 30 stolen base player at the major league level with a chance to be a plus defender in centerfield.

Is Robert the piece to help turn this young up and coming White Sox lineup into a playoff contender? We will soon find out but I think there is a good chance he might be a future MVP candidate if he can continue to improve as a hitter and prove his durability over a full season. Special talent that could rank as high as #1 or #2 in some people’s minds and should be able to put up good offensive numbers with the White Sox for quite some time. He is a true 5 plus or better Tools player that could be a star.

Luis Robert is the type of a player that could be worth watching on a nightly basis; one that could imprint upon an entire generation of baseball fans.

He seems like the most well-rounded and hopeful prospect yet. Hopefully he can be that "face of the franchise" player to tie it all together.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about everyone in the universe agrees that he will be playing for the parent club at some point in 2020. The only areas of possibly disagreement is when. And most, if not all of us feel we have a future star in the making, maybe even a superstar. My one concern is that once he's on the roster, we don't immediately hold him to high expectations. Yoan took a couple of years to show what he's capable of. It took Eloy almost the entire season to demonstrate some form of consistency. We all want Robert to come out of the gate smokin, but we need to give the kid some breathing room to get himself acclimated to major league baseball.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luis Robert has an excellent chance to make it to the majors early on in the season but might start the season off at AAA. That is unless they can restructure his contract before opening day.

Translation: Eloy or rot rook.