• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Important Fantasy Alert!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest A-Hole in sports is back!

A-Rod takes the field for first time since surgery, says he feels like he’s 8 years old again
By Mike Oz | Big League Stew – 1 hour 27 minutes ago

(AP)
For the first time since his hip surgery, Alex Rodriguez took the field Monday at the New York Yankees spring complex in Florida.
He jogged, hit off a tee, signed autographs, talked to the media and even flashed the sign of the horns when he arrived.
Was he listening to the metal playlist on his iPod? Outing himself as a University of Texas fan? In some cultures, flashing the horns is a way of beckoning supernatural protection. That would make sense. In others, it's a way of accusing someone of having an unfaithful wife. Uhh, lets we're not touching that one.
In A-Rod world, flashing the horns is just A-Rod doing goofy A-Rod things.
After his workout, the 37-year-old told reporters that his comeback feels "like being 8 years old again when I first grabbed a bat.'' See what being in hiding will do to a guy? It'll have him over-dramatizing simple stuff like jogging and hitting off a tee.
The Yankees didn't let the media watch A-Rod's workout. So he was only seen looking like 28-million bucks in the parking lot. He told reporters:
''I have a lot of unfinished business,'' Rodriguez said ''I'm really looking forward to getting back on the field close to 100 percent and being who I am.''

(AP)
A-Rod is expected to return to the Yankees after the All-Star Break, if everything goes well. He's joined in Florida by Curtis Granderson, Mark Teixeira and Kevin Youkilis, who are all working through injuries too.
''We always talk about injuries are a part of the game, but this is crazy'' Rodriguez said. ''I've never seen anything like it. But I've got to tell you, the way those guys are playing up there, the job the front office has done putting these guys together at the last minute, hats off to everyone.''
Here's the best news: A-Rod looks really proud of himself, doesn't he? Like he's Tony Stark or something. That means he's one-third of the way to being in mid-season form.

God, I can't stand this guy. I hope I will never have to pick him up on any of my teams. :hellno::hellno::hellno:

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Middlebrooks doesn't get his average up to .250 and if Donaldson slows down, I may be that guy that picks him up.

And this is an Important Fantasy Alert?

Last edited by a moderator:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Middlebrooks doesn't get his average up to .250 and if Donaldson slows down, I may be that guy that picks him up.

And this is an Important Fantasy Alert?

Right now a semi-healthy A-rod >>>> Middlebrooks