• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Impact Wrestling

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude do you only watch TNA for the almost free pr0n? if so, there are plenty of websites to fill your needs bro. you dont need ot wait around every Thursday night and watch some crappy television.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Word of Warning....
I will continue to ask this question....

What Happened to Oprahs Show when she left TV to go to her OWN Channel.

And she had 10x the rating all the wrestling shows combined have.

I smell a subject change coming on....

I never would have guessed that such a misogynist would also be a big Oprah fan.
You are one complex dude.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Doom. :L

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never would have guessed that such a misogynist would also be a big Oprah fan.
You are one complex dude.

And you are nothing more than shit that needs to be wiped off the bottom of a shoe...

You should start rooting for other teams, you are starting at act like a typical san fran faggot...

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!!

Texas sports in one year can appear on
ABC
NBC
CBS
FOX
ESPN
FOXSports
Versus

Why dont you actually read an article and do some research on the subject rather than using your own logic.

I have ONE WORD for you....

Oprah

Do you have any idea what happened to her show when she left TV for her OWN CHANNEL????

Do You?

LMAO!!!!!!!! @ whats in bold!!

That's the pot calling the kettle black!!

As far as Oprah, try some common sense for once in your life! Oprah was on regular TV, her network is on cable!

Wrestling will never, never go away.

You may be able to call small organizations like ROH losing a TV deal or shutting down because that happens all the time, but how about look into your crystal bong and make a prediction about a publicly traded company like the WWE?

My logic>>>>>>your opinion.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TV >>>>> Cable >>>>> Satellite/Limited Channel

When one moves from TV to Cable, what Happens?
When one moves from Cable to Satellite, what Happens?

WWE has lost TV for the first time since I can remember.
What happens when they lose USA?
What happens when their own Channel is not a Free Channel?

Very Soon if you want to watch Wrestling you will have to Pay for it.

As Always, Time Will Prove All Things

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TV >>>>> Cable >>>>> Satellite/Limited Channel

When one moves from TV to Cable, what Happens?
When one moves from Cable to Satellite, what Happens?

WWE has lost TV for the first time since I can remember.
What happens when they lose USA?
What happens when their own Channel is not a Free Channel?

Very Soon if you want to watch Wrestling you will have to Pay for it.

As Always, Time Will Prove All Things

Do your posts make any sense in your head when you type them?

RAW is the longest-running weekly episodic TV show in history. It's not going anywhere. They "lost" USA and went to TNN, which then became Spike. Then they moved back to USA 5 years later.

The network will actually bring more wrestling to viewers by only having the "big four" (Wrestlemania, Summerslam, Survivor Series, and the Royal Rumble) on Pay per View and all the secondary ppv's on the network. People will absolutely pay an additional $7-$12 a month for that.

You also need to take into account that the WWE's flagship show, RAW, is in the same time slot as Monday Night Football. There isn't much that's ever been on TV that can compete with the NFL on Monday night.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And you are nothing more than shit that needs to be wiped off the bottom of a shoe...

You should start rooting for other teams, you are starting at act like a typical san fran faggot...

That post would have been so much more powerful with some random capitalization. Unfortunately it just looks like some Oprah fan throwing a fit.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do your posts make any sense in your head when you type them?

RAW is the longest-running weekly episodic TV show in history. It's not going anywhere. They "lost" USA and went to TNN, which then became Spike. Then they moved back to USA 5 years later.

The network will actually bring more wrestling to viewers by only having the "big four" (Wrestlemania, Summerslam, Survivor Series, and the Royal Rumble) on Pay per View and all the secondary ppv's on the network. People will absolutely pay an additional $7-$12 a month for that.

You also need to take into account that the WWE's flagship show, RAW, is in the same time slot as Monday Night Football. There isn't much that's ever been on TV that can compete with the NFL on Monday night.

Cable Top 25: Power Outages Don’t Keep ‘Monday Night Football’s’ Steelers/49ers Game From the Top Spot - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

WWE rating have ben going up slightly, but it is costing the USA network a lot of money to broadcast Raw and they are losing money. IMO if Raw does not ride this bump to a Solid #3 spot then USA will try and drop A Very Expensive Show, for an low budget show like a Pawn Stars or Storage Wars or whatever and start making money. Or they could invest and try and replace Raw with Football, which every single broadcaster is trying to do right now as Football = Ratings.

The WWE got the best deal it could, when it was still in the Top 3 in 08 I think it was. The Problem is it has lost viewers every year since and is about to expire (That I am almost sure of) in the next year and a half.

Unless the WWE just gives away its TV right (which it Might have to do) USA will go in another direction...

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cable Top 25: Power Outages Don’t Keep ‘Monday Night Football’s’ Steelers/49ers Game From the Top Spot - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

WWE rating have ben going up slightly, but it is costing the USA network a lot of money to broadcast Raw and they are losing money. IMO if Raw does not ride this bump to a Solid #3 spot then USA will try and drop A Very Expensive Show, for an low budget show like a Pawn Stars or Storage Wars or whatever and start making money. Or they could invest and try and replace Raw with Football, which every single broadcaster is trying to do right now as Football = Ratings.

The WWE got the best deal it could, when it was still in the Top 3 in 08 I think it was. The Problem is it has lost viewers every year since and is about to expire (That I am almost sure of) in the next year and a half.

Unless the WWE just gives away its TV right (which it Might have to do) USA will go in another direction...

The NFL on USA?

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I got a san fran faggot stalking me....

You wish. I hate to break it to you but I dig the ladies. Perhaps all that woman hating has something to do with you digging cawk?

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
TNA sucks, but they've had some great wrestlers on their roster.

This was probably better than any match the WWE has had in the last 10 years. AJ Styles in his prime was a combination of RVD and Daniel Bryan in the ring. I wish Samoa Joe and Styles could get one run in the WWE before they retire

Last edited by a moderator:

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this dumb fucking 'Secret Investor' angle never lived up to the potential. They lose Sting/Styles/Hardy and who do they replace them with?

MVP

:burt:

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. This thread is brain damage...why would anyone dredge this up??

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be in the minority here but I think Impact has gotten so much better w/o the senior citizen from WCW. MVP isn't what I would consider "A List" in the realm of wrestling but I love how the Investor vs DixieLand angle gave some newer, younger guys a push into the spotlight. Also really digging Magnus as a heel World Champion. He plays the role very well.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I would love to see TNA succeed, they do too much damage to themselves for this to ever be possible. I haven't followed TNA in a couple months to be honest. It's just not worth it. They'll create a storyline around a character and then that character will leave the company. Nothing ever works for more than a month. I actually watch ROH more than TNA now days. Kind of sad actually.

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit is getting worse for Impact, so much that much of the current roster is rooting for Jeff Jarrett to get his new promotion off the ground so many can bail on TNA. Last week's Impact episode failed to crack a 0.90 rating and the talent is said to be disgruntled over the lack of attendance at Lockdown.

After such a strong Euro Tour it's disappointing to see Impact still can't get it right in the states. But I'll be honest, as much as I root for the company to succeed, (competition is the only hope we have at WWE ever getting back to a fraction of what it used to be), they certainly aren't making the greatest decisions. Their creative is a mess, many feel Russo is making behind-the-scenes decisions, and it's a pain in the ass to attend one of their tapings at Universal.