• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Imagine if you will...

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ths fucking ridicule this Canucks core will receive from all the teams we have rivalries with. Our players are going to have a tough season against Edmonton, Calgary, Chicago especially. Hope they have some thick thick thick skins or we will be seeing ALOT of senseless dust ups.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
fuck 'em. responses are pretty simple.

to the Oil and Calgary: make the dance, then we'll talk
to Chicago: we were good enough to beat you.

words are cheap. I'm a little more concerned that so many of the Western teams have added thugs.
the word is out... we can be pushed around.
the way AV has tended to play the 4th line 3 minutes per game may not be much of a deterrent.

but, at least Gillis saw the weakness and is putting some meat together to battle for positions.
I'm not concerned that we haven't changed much... Pres trophy and Stanley Cup Finals is a heck of a starting point.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just hate the teh hated hawks can use it against us for failing. they do have their cup. fuck I want to win it so bad.

I also want this season to start so I can start working on actually getting over it and complaining about the new season :)

PhillyFate48

Pimp by blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did you guys see the new tee-shirt with the Sedin's on it? it says two girls no cup! hehehe it's pretty funny!