• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"I'm Too Tall and Dress Too Nicely" - Ray Lewis

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not claiming anything. It's written in plain English on the "leaderboard" on the ESPN SportsHoopla pickems.

You can read, can't you?

Post it on this board...

"Prior" to the game... "Prior"...

U post on here like its ur job and in lieu of real employment it probably is. Despite that try to bring urself to post it here...

Let's see if u can follow th most basic of instructions.

:pound:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post it on this board...

"Prior" to the game... "Prior"...

U post on here like its ur job and in lieu of real employment it probably is. Despite that try to bring urself to post it here...

Let's see if u can follow th most basic of instructions.

:pound:

Who made you the boss? You're more like the resident Ding Dong than any kind of boss barking instructions.

I'll PM my picks to the appropriate people on Saturday after analyzing all the data and upcoming news reports from various sources. Sorry, dumdum, but you aren't on the list of "need to knows".

Next

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who made you the boss? You're more like the resident Ding Dong than any kind of boss barking instructions.

I'll PM my picks to the appropriate people on Saturday after analyzing all the data and upcoming news reports from various sources. Sorry, dumdum, but you aren't on the list of "need to knows".

Next
Post it or continue to be viewed as a complete fraud....

I'm just picking up on what many others are saying... Post it.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was his prison term?

Remind me.
Let me help you out here, since you're obviously confused: there is no such thing as "found innocent."

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post it or continue to be viewed as a complete fraud....

I'm just picking up on what many others are saying... Post it.

there are maybe three posters that are bent because I'm sitting at 82.3% in the ESPN SportsHoopla's Pickem.
some are haters of my handicappin'. shit happens

And you wrote the book on "fraud". Your disappearing act after talking all that shit in preseason sealed your fate as Dooshbag of the Season.

Congrats, Dooshbag

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are maybe three posters that are bent because I'm sitting at 82.3% in the ESPN SportsHoopla's Pickem.
some are haters of my handicappin'. shit happens

And you wrote the book on "fraud". Your disappearing act after talking all that shit in preseason sealed your fate as Dooshbag of the Season.

Congrats, Dooshbag

I'll expect to see your picks Thursday by 6:00 pm.

get crackin

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me help you out here, since you're obviously confused: there is no such thing as "found innocent."

I love when u post.

My copied quote is a compliment to me and emboldens a cognitive deficiency on your part.

My lemming.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when u post.

My copied quote is a compliment to me and emboldens a cognitive deficiency on your part.

My lemming.
I'm glad posting your contractions for all to see makes you happy.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And shame on those ESPN reporters for letting him go on and on about how all he said was he didn't know everyone in the car, and that's why he was convicted for obstruction of justice, and then not following up by asking him about the white suit.

ESPN is the same network that did several fluff pieces on Floyd Mayweather before the Pacquaio fight. They never talked about his awful history of domestic assault. Somewhere along the way, ESPN developed an agenda and a bias in their "reporting". That's why I don't watch them at all unless the game is on that channel.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prison term?

What was it?

He ratted out his friends to avoid prison. You know how a plea works, right? He was there when 2 people were murdered. Then he lied about it and refused to cooperate with police. Sounds like the actions of an "innocent" person to me!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well of course ESPN wouldn't "bash" him or make him feel uncomfortable he doesn't or didn't play for the Patriots.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......TGANN and MONEY,.......(right now).....camping-out at [Barnes-n-Noble/Balt.],.....image.jpg ...to buy the first two Ray Lewis/books.. ...*tomorrow morning at 10-am.*.