• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm sorry, but...

C

cubzzzfanincali

richig is this you?
maxresdefault.jpg

C

cubzzzfanincali

just giving you a hard time...yeah I mean if you are a whiny chick, I must be wringing my tampons out every day.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say I told you so...

... but I told you so.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say I told you so...

... but I told you so.

Who didn't think the best team in the NFC (Saints) would win today? The Bears played a respectable game and might have had a chance had Bennett not dropped the 4th down pass. The Bears are fine. Fans panic but they will calm down when they beat the Giants and Skins the next 2 weeks to get to 5-2. The Bears are not a super bowl team, but they're a good 10-11 playoff team.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who didn't think the best team in the NFC (Saints) would win today? The Bears played a respectable game and might have had a chance had Bennett not dropped the 4th down pass. The Bears are fine. Fans panic but they will calm down when they beat the Giants and Skins the next 2 weeks to get to 5-2. The Bears are not a super bowl team, but they're a good 10-11 playoff team.

I know they're a 10-11 win team.

That's what sucks. I'm sick of this god damned team and their mediocrity. I've seriously had it.

I'm done. I sincerely don't care about this team anymore. It's unhealthy.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they're a 10-11 win team.

That's what sucks. I'm sick of this god damned team and their mediocrity. I've seriously had it.

I'm done. I sincerely don't care about this team anymore. It's unhealthy.

You don't really mean that. When you're a true fan and a big fan of a team, you can't stop caring no matter how hard you try. God Bless...

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are far from being a 10-11 win team at this point. we got lucky early and won some close ones but as a team we arent getting any better. the thing is the last 2 weeks the 1st half has been really bad and the 2nd half has been good. But we could avoid losses if our offense quits the early turnovers for no reason.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like todays game we had a chance but we would have had to play completely mistake free in the 1st half. after we failed to do that it was over. the pressure was on our defense and the clock.