• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm not hating our October schedule

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next four should be wins easy.

At Arizona and At St. Louis are going to be tough games. Lost both of those last year. They SHOULD handle Tennessee and Tampa at home though.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next four should be wins easy.

I never look at division road games as easy wins. I don't care how bad those teams are or how good we are, those games always seem to be really tough games. All you have to do is look to last year for confirmation of that.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never look at division road games as easy wins. I don't care how bad those teams are or how good we are, those games always seem to be really tough games. All you have to do is look to last year for confirmation of that.

I agree 100%. Take into account those are both nationally televised games (thursday and monday) so they will likely have raucous crowds. Also not to beat a dead horse but both teams have good D-Lines. Arizona has Dockett and Campbell while St Louis has Long and Quinn. Both will be tough tasks for our O Line so we better be ready.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STL is not nearly what they were last year. The Jags gave them a decent fight in STL, the Jags.

If I had to pick one of these games for them to lose it would be Zona. Their defense is still playing great, Thrusday night etc.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Zona is the one that will be tough. The one thing is ...that things change during the year, so I'm not sure if the Rams will be W yet, although it's looking good right now.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams, ever since we joined this division, have played us tough in St. Louis no matter what. I don't see that changing just because the Jags played them tough at home. Maybe they took the Jags too lightly or maybe Jacksonville just matched up well with them. Who knows. Besides, as SeattleCoug mentioned, both of these games are in prime-time, so their fans will be fired up; and for all we know, both of these teams will understand where they stand in the division and decide that if they can't win it, they're gonna do everything they can to have an impact on who does. Hopefully the players don't take these games as lightly as some of the fans seem to be taking them.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is taking these games lightly. I think we all agree with the 1-0 mindset of this team. There are expectations based on the ability of the players we have and the way the other teams have played. Road games are never something easy, but as I said in the schedule thread, these two games don't scare me as much as they did before the season started for many reasons. Rams can't stop the run, the Cards still have a very inconsistent offense and the Hawks have started to prove they can play and win tough road games, even with 2/3 of their O-line missing. The Cards game appears to be the tougher of the two at the moment. They handled Carolina, so I will have to look at that game in some greater depth to see what happened there.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STL is not nearly what they were last year. The Jags gave them a decent fight in STL, the Jags.

If I had to pick one of these games for them to lose it would be Zona. Their defense is still playing great, Thrusday night etc.

We're not going to lose either game but no doubt, Zona's D is very good with DWash
coming back. He had a monster game vs Carolina.

We need a couple of picks on CPalmer. A tough defensive Thursday night fight.