• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm Not Dead....Yet

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys! LOL...so it was just odd timing that the Devils cooling off happened around the same time I started a new job. A job that starts at 7 AM and since I catch the bus, I have to be up around 5 AM...which explains why I dont catch many games or have enough energy after work to post lol. But, as I came here I saw this

Hello TiLoBrown. It appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks. Is your team really that bad? Throw your two-cents in the discussion.

WTF? Thats just low. Anyway, I'm gong to hell....I mean The Garden for Saturday's game. My Rangers fan of a girlfriend got tickets to their season closer against the Devils, so wish me luck on making it out alive.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha who wrote that? How's shit been brother

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys! LOL...so it was just odd timing that the Devils cooling off happened around the same time I started a new job. A job that starts at 7 AM and since I catch the bus, I have to be up around 5 AM...which explains why I dont catch many games or have enough energy after work to post lol. But, as I came here I saw this

WTF? Thats just low. Anyway, I'm gong to hell....I mean The Garden for Saturday's game. My Rangers fan of a girlfriend got tickets to their season closer against the Devils, so wish me luck on making it out alive.

Dont worry.. you will have the last laugh when we win and officially bump them from the playoffs.... That will be a good ending to a bad year.... LOL

GO DEVILS!!!!!

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I was doing better until the game yesterday, all 3 Rangers/Devils game we went to had horrible refs calling the game. I would have been fine if we lost with decent officials...but the lack of calls, missed calls, and pucks bouncing off of refs leading to goals was too much.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well I was doing better until the game yesterday, all 3 Rangers/Devils game we went to had horrible refs calling the game. I would have been fine if we lost with decent officials...but the lack of calls, missed calls, and pucks bouncing off of refs leading to goals was too much.

Does the garden still smell like urine?

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I was imaging that!