• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm not buying it

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners are more fucked than a sorority girl that's been slipped a roofie inside Ben Roethlisberger's house. :lol:

Now that's funny, might not be true but funny none the less. I think bad weather, specifically wind and snow will benefit the Niner's more than the Packers. Anything that makes it harder for Rodgers to throw the ball is fine by me. I am not scared of Lacy and think the Packers offensive line is one of those rare teams that make your o-line look good! I kid I kid!... Going to be a tough game even with the Packers average record.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's funny, might not be true but funny none the less. I think bad weather, specifically wind and snow will benefit the Niner's more than the Packers. Anything that makes it harder for Rodgers to throw the ball is fine by me. I am not scared of Lacy and think the Packers offensive line is one of those rare teams that make your o-line look good! I kid I kid!... Going to be a tough game even with the Packers average record.

Good luck, man. I seriously hope the Niners make it up to the Clink.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm pretty sure that numbers show that Rodgers is like Brady in bad weather. Man is ice cold. No problems with cold weather at all.

Not sure about Kaep up there. Hopefully your run game gets going.

Not going to lie, I don't like your team (hope you lose) but I also don't like Green Bay ever since that fail-mary game last year (hope they lose). I'm torn on who I want to win. I think we beat Green Bay easier (their defense is weak) but I want the rematch against SF. I know you're a better team (just playing in a worse situation) so I want to see another 30-3 Seattle win in the CLink.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's the Packers. They're going to throw the ball in any weather.