• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm not buying it

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Nice "loss" to the Cardinals today. Yeah right.

I know they lost on purpose for just one more freekin' cock tease of the 49ers. Just like they've been doing all season.

Nice try Seattle, but I'm not getting my hopes up. :tinfoil3:

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

It'll be funny if you lose tomorrow....:suds:

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.... Very cute niner...:suds:

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all part of the grand scheme to make niner fans jump out their windows.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only way this works is if the cards keep rolling and win next week. otherwise it was just a big fucking disaster.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure we want to see arizona win next week. I think I'd rather take my chances with SF in the playoffs than to face that team again. We threw our best at Palmer and while he threw 4 picks, he also carved us up when he needed to and never rattled the way Kaepernick does.

Either way Seattle better take care of business and get a win or it won't matter who they play.

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice "loss" to the Cardinals today. Yeah right.

I know they lost on purpose for just one more freekin' cock tease of the 49ers. Just like they've been doing all season.

Nice try Seattle, but I'm not getting my hopes up. :tinfoil3:

You must be drinking that Seattle media kool-aid.

Keep in mind that they do play the Rams, who pretty raped and pillaged Seattle in the first game, only to lose 14-9 (Bradford didn't play). The Sea-chickens only gained 135 yards in that game and 80 of that was on 1 TD play. So maybe the Rams D knows something about these guys and the Rams are playing better now.

And remember Seattle's lucky wins against Carolina (12-7), Houston (OT), and TB (OT).

Maybe Sea. will come back big, but I don't think the Rams are too afraid of these fortunate frauds.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep in mind that they do play the Rams, who pretty raped and pillaged Seattle in the first game, only to lose 14-9 (Bradford didn't play). The Sea-chickens only gained 135 yards in that game and 80 of that was on 1 TD play. So maybe the Rams D knows something about these guys and the Rams are playing better now.

And remember Seattle's lucky wins against Carolina (12-7), Houston (OT), and TB (OT).

Maybe Sea. will come back big, but I don't think the Rams are too afraid of these fortunate frauds.

Amazing how all the trolls come out only after this game and proclaim "fortunate frauds" well i hope you can take it if you can dish it.

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how all the trolls come out only after this game and proclaim "fortunate frauds" well i hope you can take it if you can dish it.

Please bring it. And why am I a troll? I was responding to a 49er fan. And you have to admit that you were Auburn lucky to win in St. Louis. Count em, that was 8 first downs you made against the Rams. I call them "fortunate frauds" because their rep and record don't reflect how they really are. They could very easily be 8-7 but today was the closest thing they've had to a bad break. No SB win for them this year.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The "secret" to a successful season is good offense, good defense, and good luck.
All SB winners have good luck - can't win without it!
Maybe the Rams would have more success if they got lucky?

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please bring it. And why am I a troll? I was responding to a 49er fan. And you have to admit that you were Auburn lucky to win in St. Louis. Count em, that was 8 first downs you made against the Rams. I call them "fortunate frauds" because their rep and record don't reflect how they really are. They could very easily be 8-7 but today was the closest thing they've had to a bad break. No SB win for them this year.

Wah wah wah... :bawling::bawling: How's last place treating you?:laugh3:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Count em, that was 8 first downs you made against the Rams.

Our offensive line is a lot healthier than it was when we played you in STL. If you think your defense is gonna succeed like it did in that game, I think you'll be disappointed.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "secret" to a successful season is good offense, good defense, and good luck.

BINGO as a LONG time suffering Seattle fan (not just football mind you I torture myself by rooting for the mariners, and used to the sonics, and even better im a WSU fan)

so I will NEVER apologize for getting a lucky bounce here or there.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is true…

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Luck is at the crossroads of preparation and opportunity.

There are reasons why some teams are "luckier" than others. They remain competetive every play at every level, they dont lose focus no matter what happens, and they prepare better.

Im not saying that blind luck doesnt exist. Just that most times, effort is mistaken for luck.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Our offensive line is a lot healthier than it was when we played you in STL. If you think your defense is gonna succeed like it did in that game, I think you'll be disappointed.

The past 3 match ups have been low scoring and decided by a TD or less so it's not a stretch to think this will be another low scoring game.

If I'm putting money on the game it would still be on Seattle BUT I do give the Rams a fighting chance in the game.

It'll be a huge high note for them to end on a 3 game winning streak screwing over a divisional rival who happens to be the best team in the NFL right now in the toughest place to play. So I believe they will be motivated and this will be their Super Bowl.

But I still find it improbable for Seattle to lose two in a row at home with the 1st seed on the line.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Seahawks are frauds, I guess the Rams are just a pile of horse shit.

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wah wah wah... :bawling::bawling: How's last place treating you?:laugh3:

Just fine, we're improving and we get the Redskins first round pick in addition to our own next year. How are your Mariners doing? Aren't the sharing the same trophy case as your football team?