• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm gonna say it again

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bring in T.O. to take Manningham's spot, now. Get him up to speed on the playbook. Hopefully we will get a bye week and he'll have 3 weeks to get up to speed.

Ginn will not cut it as the #3, and Jenkins is unproven and anyways we need the depth.

We are almost in the same situation as last year, except last year we had a healthy Kyle Williams instead of Randy Moss.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That basket case is the last thing this team needs right now, its time for our number 1 draft pick to show us what he's got, I know Crabs can get it done and Randy has been impressive when given opportunity's If AJ can show up we would have a pretty formidable WR Trio. What I really want to see is Vernon Davis he was our ACE right around this time last year.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We need another vet WR.

I hope we don't promote some other garbage off the practice squad just in time for our playoff run, like last year.

What do you recommend?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about someone who isn't 3 yrs past his "past his prime" yrs? How about someone who isn't a cancerous mental midget? How about someone who hasn't already spewed venom in the locker room and towards this organization already?

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need another vet WR.

I hope we don't promote some other garbage off the practice squad just in time for our playoff run, like last year.

What do you recommend?

did you watch him try out for the seahawks? he had no focus and couldnt catch a cold... imagine him trying to catch bullets from CK. I would rather them see if hines ward still had a little itch? thats if they really wanted to kick the tires on an out of work vet...

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd be more worried about running back. we could use a bigger body to replace hunter and i have no faith in dixon. jenkins should be able to get some playing time and celek looked good in limited action. we could use him more in 2 TE sets.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think we are fine with Crabs, Randy, Ginn, and AJ. They have no choice but to step up...and they will!

Vernon is going to be our #2 target anyway and will be more involed. We need them all to bring their A+ game, not just their A game.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are fine with Crabs, Randy, Ginn, and AJ. They have no choice but to step up...and they will!

Vernon is going to be our #2 target anyway and will be more involed. We need them all to bring their A+ game, not just their A game.

I agree I think we will be fine. Vernon as long as he is healthy I can see him raising his game like last playoffs. Only question is will they be able to get the ball to him.

I agree iguana that it worries me that if gore goes down we could be screwed with Dixon and James. I have been Impressed with James but not every down back impressed.

Geraint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what an idiot

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not a bad idea, giving TO a shot. Vernon Davis is hurt and has been missing since the Bears game, and Crabtree should be getting double coverage, which will allow a 9er wide out open but Kap will never give the ball to the open player.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

i agree, only things is i am worried about Ginn for his lack of effort....

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not a bad idea, giving TO a shot. Vernon Davis is hurt and has been missing since the Bears game, and Crabtree should be getting double coverage, which will allow a 9er wide out open but Kap will never give the ball to the open player.

:noidea: Care to clarify or give a more complete evaluation of Kaep? I mean, everyone has an opinion, so just curious what yours is? BTW, it is possible to discuss Kaep without comparison to Alex, if that makes it easier to discuss.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring in T.O. to take Manningham's spot, now. Get him up to speed on the playbook. Hopefully we will get a bye week and he'll have 3 weeks to get up to speed.

Ginn will not cut it as the #3, and Jenkins is unproven and anyways we need the depth.

We are almost in the same situation as last year, except last year we had a healthy Kyle Williams instead of Randy Moss.

Wait, Hunter is out. Let's see if Barry Sanders wants to come back, while we're at it.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon

TO = Catch 2 and tears
VD = Catch 3 and tears

I don't think Moss is going to cry after a gamewinning TD since after what 160 he's been there and done that...

Let's not rob Crabtree of his chance to cry after catching a playoff game-winning TD.

BOOM!!! Checkmate