• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm done with the Lions..........

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we see something happen on the bye week. The front office is now forced to.

I seriously hope it happens Yao... Truly for the reason of seeing if a different scheme or some variation of a blocking changes what these guys do. Truly helps in knowing what they have going forward with this group. Two first and two third round guys up there. The talent is there or that is just another knock against the front office.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like the Jews in Hollywood trying to squeeze every nickel out of the once great franchise.

In all serious, I'd let the princess chick tongue the bung.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it a little early to be giving up on this team?

You should never judge team ownership before year 55.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Jews in Hollywood trying to squeeze every nickel out of the once great franchise.

In all serious, I'd let the princess chick tongue the bung.

I don't recognize her, but she is not too hard on the eyes. Nothing over the top though.

I won't watch as one of the actors in this movie is a Mayhew. No relation, but its a matter of principle.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caldwell -- I don't think they will, as I think they are still paying Schwartz money from firing him.

Lombardi -- he is in way over his head and should relinquish play calling duties immediately before he gets Stafford killed.

I'd like to see some changes just to prove this team even wants to try, but ultimately, it's just a waiting game until Mayhew is long gone. Been that way for a long time for me.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any side is better than the side with Caldwell and Lombardi on it.

There are 60 of us who were supposed to take party buses down to watch the Lions play the Packers on the Thursday night game. I've already paid for it and I will either be giving my tickets away or I will stay on the party bus for the entire game.

That is the last time I make the mistake of spending a dime on this team.

I'd do that just for the fun of it, hang out on the bus the whole time or bar hop. But ya, I've turned down free tix twice this year. I won't even watch from the company suite. I'm not supporting this regime at all. Don't blame you at all if you decide to skip it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got laughed at by some at the start of last season saying that the Raiders GM was better than Mayhew and he was turning them around.

How is that working out for them today?

Their last couple of drafts have been outstanding, landing Mack, Carr and Cooper.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, a party bus from Allen Park might be different. That's like a 20 minute ride. I've only done it from a two hour+ starting point. Party time is more than game time the way I've done it.

Yeah -- it is roughly 10 miles to Ford Field from my house. We are supposed to all meet up and pre-game at a bar that is even closer to Ford Field. So it won't even be 20 minutes. We don't have to pay for the party buses, as my buddy owns the company -- we all have to split the cost of gas and driver, so it is next to nothing.

That being said -- I still don't think I'm going to even waste my time. I'd rather give the tickets away to someone who has never been to a game and would actually enjoy it. I don't want to step foot in Ford Field until they get rid of, at the very least, Lombardi.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah -- it is roughly 10 miles to Ford Field from my house. We are supposed to all meet up and pre-game at a bar that is even closer to Ford Field. So it won't even be 20 minutes. We don't have to pay for the party buses, as my buddy owns the company -- we all have to split the cost of gas and driver, so it is next to nothing.

That being said -- I still don't think I'm going to even waste my time. I'd rather give the tickets away to someone who has never been to a game and would actually enjoy it. I don't want to step foot in Ford Field until they get rid of, at the very least, Lombardi.

Did Meow give you tickets also in a failed attempt to clean up your image?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hear us on the tix. But partying....., that doesn't take a winning football to enjoy.

:suds:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear us on the tix. But partying....., that doesn't take a winning football to enjoy.

I totally agree. I'd rather spend the day with my little guy than nurse a hangover the next day though. This is a yearly trip, so I've been there and done that.

No reason to put myself through more suffering by watching them get blown out in person.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got laughed at by some at the start of last season saying that the Raiders GM was better than Mayhew and he was turning them around.

How is that working out for them today?

Even though I won't defend Mayhew right now, I still think this roster is good enough to win games.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of my going to the game this year was just to get out and enjoy life. I'm pissed at this team but I won't just turn my back. Go have some fun, man.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things I don't understand about fans is how they give up so easily. We are only one year removed from a playoff birth. Take the good with the bad and roll with it. Hell, we might finally get some of the changes we need. Support your squad guys.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things I don't understand about fans is how they give up so easily. We are only one year removed from a playoff birth. Take the good with the bad and roll with it. Hell, we might finally get some of the changes we need. Support your squad guys.

Wanting Mayhew fired is supporting the Lions.