• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm Convinced Borges Is Blind.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was saying on a post game show that Amendola didn't even get hit in the head and was basically knocked out by a body blow. It was clearly helmet to helmet contact and I'm sure that defender will be fined to prove it.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the helmet to helmet didn't get him, the face plant did! He was out before he hit the ground.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please stop posting about Borges. He's a hack job who has made it his personal mission to torpedo the Patriots in order to pick up some pageviews. He doesn't deserve the attention, and we should stop giving him attention.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the video again, does not look to me as if he takes a head shot.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still do not agree. If anything at all it was a shoulder to upper body and the force of the blow made their helmets hit. I think you are reaching here, looks more to me like the majority of the blow came from the shoulder.

And how dumb is Amendola, slide at that point you aren't going any further, and we all know he is soft as butter.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was very clearly helmet to helmet and Amendola was out before he hit the ground.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was very clearly helmet to helmet and Amendola was out before he hit the ground.

It was not clearly but we all know your blind homerism. I guess in the end I could be wrong and I am sure the league will take a long look at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was not clearly but we all know your blind homerism. I guess in the end I could be wrong and I am sure the league will take a long look at it.

Very clearly helmetto helmet. The NFL video does not have a time displayed, but about 3/4 through there is a slow motion from a great angle that CLEARLY shows helmet to helmet.

The shoulders do connect first, then the helmets, with "concussive" force.

Clearly.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very clearly helmetto helmet. The NFL video does not have a time displayed, but about 3/4 through there is a slow motion from a great angle that CLEARLY shows helmet to helmet.

The shoulders do connect first, then the helmets, with "concussive" force.

Clearly.

As I stated earlier the force of the blow caused the helmets to hit, the blow itself was delivered with the shoulder which is legal. Bush did not lead with or target the helmet IMO the hit is not going to be fined and was legal. And I am not sure how you can say concussive force but if that is wear you want to hang your hat

Thing this really shows me is just how fragile Amendola really is, think about it. The force of the blow was delivered shoulder to shoulder which caused the helmets of the two players to make contact and he still came away concussed. The career of Amendola is very sucpect to me, I can see this guy having real issues after football.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree at all. I watched that play four or five times and I'm pretty confident that the other player's helmet caused a concussion (possibly knocked him out entirely) with a serious blow to the head.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree at all. I watched that play four or five times and I'm pretty confident that the other player's helmet caused a concussion (possibly knocked him out entirely) with a serious blow to the head.

I too have watched the video four and five times and disagree with your assesment. But as I said the league will take a look and make an assesment.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mojo, you can see helmet to helmet contact when, you know, the helmets made contact.

I agree he wasn't LEVELED by the hit but there certainly was contact.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mojo, you can see helmet to helmet contact when, you know, the helmets made contact.

I agree he wasn't LEVELED by the hit but there certainly was contact.

And again, not sure how people are missing this, let me try caps, THE FORCE OF THE BLOW SHOULDER/SHOULDER CAUSED THE TWO PLAYERS HELMET TO CONTACT. The defensive player Bush did not target the head, and his initial contact was not to the head, therefore it will not be viewed IMO as a H2H hit, if that's the case then on every play the O-Line and D-Line players are creating H2H penalties.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as an outside and unbiased observer i thought it was shoulder to helmet not helmet to helmet.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could plainly see Bush lower his trajectory and lead with his helmet with a virtual lunge at Amendola's head prior to contact.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could plainly see Bush lower his trajectory and lead with his helmet with a virtual lunge at Amendola's head prior to contact.

Of course you did.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is IMO it's not a clear cut targeted H2H hit.

Agreed. My bad.