• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm calling it now. Bucs over the Broncos

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably my favorite non-Super Bowl Broncos victory:

Cruel man you are!

Seeing as though you were holding the salt shaker, I'm glad those wounds have healed...my emotions went from stunned, to disgusted in about 10 seconds.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cruel man you are!

Seeing as though you were holding the salt shaker, I'm glad those wounds have healed...my emotions went from stunned, to disgusted in about 10 seconds.

Sorry. Honestly, I like to think of this game as revenge from '06 when we knocked off Brady and Belicheat for the first time in the playoffs. Really felt like it was gonna be our year. Then Roethlisberger comes to town and crushes Jake Plummer's only chance of ever being a SB QB.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cruel man you are!

Well you guys took a Super Bowl from us so I figure you guys can give us a wild card win. Plus Bronco fans were just coming off watching the worst season in our franchise history the year before so we needed a big time pick me up.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. Honestly, I like to think of this game as revenge from '06 when we knocked off Brady and Belicheat for the first time in the playoffs. Really felt like it was gonna be our year. Then Roethlisberger comes to town and crushes Jake Plummer's only chance of ever being a SB QB.

Ole Jake the Snake.

Then I guess we're due since you got us again LY enroute to that SB.

To think...I always liked Elway as a QB...still throwing daggers, only he wearing Armani suits doing it now.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you guys took a Super Bowl from us so I figure you guys can give us a wild card win. Plus Bronco fans were just coming off watching the worst season in our franchise history the year before so we needed a big time pick me up.

Well I think we gave you both a WC win and SB appearance now...don't get greedy! :lol:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pig-whit-big-balls_o_464912.jpg
Those balls look a bit overinflated.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly it wouldn't shock me. Broncos are coming off 3 very hard fought games. This will be the 2nd road game in a row against a non-conference opponent. If there is a team that maybe they take too lightly it might be this game. A loss here doesn't exactly destroy our playoff chances compared to if this was a divisional opponent.

Throw in traditionally the Broncos have not done well going to games in Florida early in the season with the heat. So there are definitely things working in the Bucs favor to get the upset. I don't think it happens but it wouldn't shock me to see the Broncos come out a bit flat and the Bucs to capitalize.

Von Miller vs Winston ????? That can't be good !!.....40 -17

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Von Miller vs Winston ????? That can't be good !!.....40 -17

I would love to see that! And having watched the 3 games they played this year when pressure does start to come at him his tendency is to try and drift to the right which is right into the arms of Von Miller. I would love to see a 3-4 sack game by Von.

also just a quick side note on this game. This now will be the 3rd game of the 4 we will have played that the Broncos are going against a 1st overall pick QB. Luck, Newton, and now Winston. All with our 7th round pick Siemian at the helm.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see that! And having watched the 3 games they played this year when pressure does start to come at him his tendency is to try and drift to the right which is right into the arms of Von Miller. I would love to see a 3-4 sack game by Von.

also just a quick side note on this game. This now will be the 3rd game of the 4 we will have played that the Broncos are going against a 1st overall pick QB. Luck, Newton, and now Winston. All with our 7th round pick Siemian at the helm.
Just looked at the schedule because this interested me, the rest of the way we only have 2 more games against a qb that was taken number 1 overall, that's Alex Smith. We do get a couple of 3s in Blake Bortles and Matt Ryan, a 2 in Marcus Mariota, and a 4 in Rivers. In other words, 10 of our 16 games are against teams who's quarterbacks were picked in the top 4 of their draft.

I have no idea if that's a lot, but it sure seems like it is.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at the schedule because this interested me, the rest of the way we only have 2 more games against a qb that was taken number 1 overall, that's Alex Smith. We do get a couple of 3s in Blake Bortles and Matt Ryan, a 2 in Marcus Mariota, and a 4 in Rivers. In other words, 10 of our 16 games are against teams who's quarterbacks were picked in the top 4 of their draft.

I have no idea if that's a lot, but it sure seems like it is.

Well only 13 QB's starting right now fall into that category I think. So playing 10 of our games against those type of QB's I would say is pretty high. But then again most of the starting QB's were taken within the top-40 of the draft. It really is a position that you can't just wait until the later rounds and expect to find a quality starter. Yes it happens from time to time like Tom Brady or Russell Wilson but beyond that it is hard to find a consistent starter in those later rounds.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't remember who I was talking to but I think it was a Saints fan that said that when Brees is ready to retire or they move on they will just find a middle round QB that will come in and do great for them. Well while I can appreciate optimism the NFL just historically has not held that to be true. QB is one of the positions that just seems to need to be a high round pick to find that consistent success. Yes some teams get ridiculously lucky and find a 6th round QB that becomes a HOF player but man there is a reason they point that out all the time because it just doesn't happen.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a gut feeling.

Save some dough and don't buy any lottery tickets this week. I'm sure it's generally treated you well over the years, but this week your gut has betrayed you with it's shameful predictions.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't advise it...
giphy.gif

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only team in the NFL that could possibly go 0-16 are the Browns. Those fuckers haven't been able to get outta their own way since their return in '99.:L

I'm thinking 0-15-1