• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Your Team Makes A Mistake Playing The Dodgers, They Lose

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way any team is going to beat the Dodgers, is if they play a perfect game. Errors will cost them every time, the Dodgers are playing so good. I was trying to remember the last time I have seen the Dodgers do this good and realized I never have. I don't think they have been this good since 1951 and I wasn't born yet - lol

Atleast that's the year they threw out there this week - not sure if it's correct, but it is awesome

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way any team is going to beat the Dodgers, is if they play a perfect game. Errors will cost them every time, the Dodgers are playing so good. I was trying to remember the last time I have seen the Dodgers do this good and realized I never have. I don't think they have been this good since 1951 and I wasn't born yet - lol

Atleast that's the year they threw out there this week - not sure if it's correct, but it is awesome

You're team is scary in the playoffs. The rotation. Guys like gonzo, puig, Hanley are impressive players. Kemp comin back soon also

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin's arm > Puig's arm.

Texas_Pete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Your Team Makes A Mistake Playing The Dodgers, They Lose

Could be true, we have yet to play the Dodgers of recent form, however as far as we go, whenever ESPN swoons over and hypes an ace pitcher we normally destroy their numbers, True story.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're team is scary in the playoffs. The rotation. Guys like gonzo, puig, Hanley are impressive players. Kemp comin back soon also

So far they have yet to play with everyone 100% healthy if that's possible for any team. I think in the playoffs they've got a chance depending on if the pitchers hold up. The last time the Dodgers won is was with Hershisher who shut the Oakland A's down. That was a really sweet victory for me because they were so arrogant, they said before the series started they were disappointed to be playing the Dodgers and had hoped to play a better team.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far they have yet to play with everyone 100% healthy if that's possible for any team. I think in the playoffs they've got a chance depending on if the pitchers hold up. The last time the Dodgers won is was with Hershisher who shut the Oakland A's down. That was a really sweet victory for me because they were so arrogant, they said before the series started they were disappointed to be playing the Dodgers and had hoped to play a better team.

They sure ate there crow

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sure ate there crow

That was sweet to see them eating that crow - on the dude that says what's his name is better the Piug's arm and that may be, but this Dodger's team is a lot more then Piug. They have been doing it by comittee and it hasn't been the same players coming through each game. The Dodgers so far might be be the deepest team in the MLB. I am excited to see what they can do

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the Dodgers are not peaking too early.

I'd be worried about the Cards. They are bound to get hot and go on a tear soon. Lineup is too good.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CARDS are good, but the Dodgers took them down because the Dodgers are better.