• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you wanted your child to emulate one NFL player who would it be

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say JJ Watt. Hell of a player who puts forth 100% effort every play and doesn't play dirty then off the field is just as great of a guy as he is on the field.

i would have to give him the best football player of this time period .

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers so that I could have uncomfortably long hugs with my future daughter in law Olivia Munn.

I told my oldest he should play a joke on his gf when she starts to press him for marriage.

Tell her our family has a tradition that the bride to be has to sleep with the grooms father.

If she says no and freaks out, he's out of it.

If she says yes dad gets a hot lay, and he gets to go "Ohhhh your sick, I was only kidding! How can I marry you now?"

:nod:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told my oldest he should play a joke on his gf when she starts to press him for marriage.

Tell her our family has a tradition that the bride to be has to sleep with the grooms father.

If she says yes dad gets a hot lay, and he gets to go "Ohhhh your sick, I was only kidding! How can I marry you now?"

You said this for real?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Check please:bolt:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Pederson. Official clipboard holder and Favre's backup for a decade....seemingly never touched the field but was paid a nice chunk of change to fetch Favre his morning coffee/percacet.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Pederson. Official clipboard holder and Favre's backup for a decade....seemingly never touched the field but was paid a nice chunk of change to fetch Favre his morning coffee/percacet.

and get text of Favre's junk

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith. Leave football out of this, that would be my answer. Took the adversity of getting replaced while playing well and winning and also kept fighting through different coordinators and coaches, some of them incompetent and some of them too good to stay like Mike McCarthy andNorv Turner. Never makes excuses and never throws anyone under the bus, but willing to stick up for himself in private or when really pushed (like Nolan and to an extent Singletary). Mentally and physically tough (played through a grade 3 torn throwing shoulder injury).

if you go by success, then Joe Montana, Tom Brady, or Jerry Rice.