• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

if you like Reuben's

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is really good

attachment.php

Reuben Bake -- A Delicious Sandwich in a casserole dish! Easy and cheesy!! YUM! We are BIG Reuben fans and this just looks delicious!! Reuben Crescent Bake 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls 1 pound sliced Swiss cheese 1-1/4 pounds sliced deli corned beef 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained 2/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing 1 egg white, lightly beaten 3 teaspoons caraway seeds Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Layer with half of the cheese and all of the corned beef. Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing; spread over beef. Top with remaining cheese. On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent dough into a 13-in. x 9-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Place over cheese. Brush with egg white; sprinkle with caraway seeds. Bake for 12-16 minutes or until heated through and crust is golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings. Source ~ Taste of Home

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get shaky just looking! :drool:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That looks tasty! May have to try this but instead of crescent, I may try Phyllo(Filo) Dough? I thought that's was what in the picture before I read anything. Perfect sandwich(casserole) for these bitter winter days!