• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If You Like Americans Talking About The Raptors You'll Like This

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to this podcast about half way through. its great. especially if you like simmons

The B.S. Report - ESPN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would've been disappointed if we traded down for two picks. The 12 and 14 on this board turned out to be Jeremy Lamb and John Henson. Don't like either. Had we gotten Lowry and the 14th, I would've spewed (and taken Moe Harkless). If we had gotten Lowry and the 18th, I would've hated our 18th pick but still better than how we performed in the actual draft.

SAVE US, STEVE NASH!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Save us, Y2Jaundice!

x2rl15.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hmm...that wasn't that bad of an interview. I clicked expecting a dump fest on our pick, but this was actually quite decent. They got some of the details wrong (We did have one season where we won the division after Carter left, our now increased focus on defense and Bargnani will be expected to contribute on defense, and just our overall culture change in terms of focusing on defense under Swag). Having said that, they actually were quite right when they said Nash coming back could rejuvenate this entire franchise (from the casual fan's perspective).

That interview may have singlehandedly changed my mind on the value of Nash. I thought it would be a move that was short-sighted and would end up shooting ourselves in the foot for the future, but I might take that back. Nash on this team could sell out the ACC for years and help our young guys go through this development process on and off the court. It would also just be a damn feel good story that even Americans can get behind.

Having said that, if Salesman is serious about 'accelerating' this team, then Nash isn't enough. Once he amnesties Jose (or use Jose as a trade bait for his massive expiring contract) then he needs to find a veteran 3. Even if that means us swallowing a bad contract (like Iggy's), we have to do it. Nash doesn't have many more years in front of him. We got to go for broke or nothing.

PG - Nash/Bayless/Forbes
SG - DeRozan/Ross/Sonny Weems
SF - Iguodala/Johnson/Kleiza/Acy
PF - Bargnani/Davis
C - Valunciunas/Amir

Let's effin' do this. I'm on board now. KDS rant over.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya i'm 100% behind getting nash.

the dirty secret to last year's team was our offence was terrible, and was the reason we were a losing team. there's no way we have a below average offence with nash running the show.

if there was some other option where we can use our cap space to sign some young talent with more promise, but i dont really see it. nash makes us a playoff team, will make all our young guys better (and incidentally increase their trade value if it comes to that), and makes us really fun to root for.

my hopes r so high at the moment, if we dont sign nash im going to go into depression for weeks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ya i'm 100% behind getting nash.

the dirty secret to last year's team was our offence was terrible, and was the reason we were a losing team. there's no way we have a below average offence with nash running the show.

if there was some other option where we can use our cap space to sign some young talent with more promise, but i dont really see it. nash makes us a playoff team, will make all our young guys better (and incidentally increase their trade value if it comes to that), and makes us really fun to root for.

my hopes r so high at the moment, if we dont sign nash im going to go into depression for weeks

I just realized how poontastic our starting lineup would be with Nash, Brozan, Black Dark Falcon Knight, Poon Machine, Y2Jaundice :(

Why coin toss, why???

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
what this fucking coin toss i keep hearing about? we all know stern rigged the flip, rigged the combine numbers sent to the rap's office too so colangelo would take ross over curry

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Definitely a Photoshop job...I'd take credit for it, but you know I'm way too lazy to put in that much effort. Usually my work looks like this

Johnson.png

yeah but is the jersey photoshoped on poonus' body or is that a rookie bargnani with a 1 added to the 7 and anus' head pasted on?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Definitely a Photoshop job...I'd take credit for it, but you know I'm way too lazy to put in that much effort. Usually my work looks like this

Johnson.png

yeah but is the jersey photoshoped on poonus' body or is that a rookie bargnani with a 1 added to the 7 and anus' head pasted on?

If you look closely, Vaj's head and neck look really smooth without blemishes. I think it's probably a photoshopped jersey on his body. And you can see on the left side, the jersey is a bit oversized too, so I think it's definitely the jersey. I wouldn't be surprised if someone took Poon's jersey and pasted on Vaj then adding a 1 to the 7

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If you look closely, Vaj's head and neck look really smooth without blemishes. I think it's probably a photoshopped jersey on his body. And you can see on the left side, the jersey is a bit oversized too, so I think it's definitely the jersey. I wouldn't be surprised if someone took Poon's jersey and pasted on Vaj then adding a 1 to the 7

yeah i think its jonas' body too, quite the pipes. I bet he's looking forward to napping in the weightroom with ed davis next season