• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you could have a KF era player come back for this year...

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 on offense and 1 on defense, who would it be and why.

My buddy texted me this question this evening. I had to think for a few before I could come up with an answer.

This is what I came up with ----

Offense
1. DJK
I know, he's a cokehead fuck up. But he made plays when he was on the field. Plus, we need someone at WR that can make people miss.

2. Drew Tate ---
He's one of my all time favorite Hawkeyes. This team needs intensity and he would bring that in.

Defense
1. Matt Roth ---
Another one to bring intensity. He played on a team that didn't take shit from anyone and would get in your face and let you know it. Like I said with Tate, this team needs this. Especially on defense. He would also bring a lot of pressure off of the edge and make the secondary look better.

1A. Bob Sanders ---
Because I hate watching Tanner Miller get juked out of his shoes all of the time. That and he's Bob Fucking Sanders.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense: Shonn Greene - no doubt about it, they wouldn't be able to stop him, they didn't stop him then, wouldn't stop him now and he would take a lot of pressure off the QB

Defense: Roth is a good choice, need a huge motor on the dline, can I go with both King and Kroul?

Special teams: Kaeding without a doubt

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense: Robert Gallery. The best left tackle we've ever had at Iowa, would solve a lot of problems for us on offense shoring up that side of the line.

Defense: Adrian Clayborn (the Junior year version). A sack machine who's motor kept running who played nearly every down. We have never had that kind of inside presence and that's always been a weakness in Iowa's defense.

2nd Team: Drew Tate - a true leader and made more with less in terms of his size and the shitty, depleted offense he had surrounding him.

Amari Spievey - the single best CB we've ever had at Iowa. I knew he was special from the beginning of his sophomore year. Would always shut down the other team's best WR, including Demaryius Thomas of Georgia Tech in the Orange Bowl, now a stud for the Broncos.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense:
A) I'd vote for Brad Banks. Nothing like having a duel threat QB to keep the defense guessing.
B) I'd vote for Shonn Greene. Loved seeing him run over people.

Defense:
A) In a tie: I voted for Chad Greenway & Abdul Hodge. Maybe the best tandem LBs that Iowa has had.
B) I'd vote for Bob Sanders. Nothing like having 'The Enforcer' keeping order on the field.

Special Teams:
A) No one since this doesn't seem to be a point of emphasis by KF anymore.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense
Brad Banks
The Green Machine

Defense
Bob The Human Missile
Matt Roth/Angerer/Babs

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense - Brad Banks & Robert Gallery

Defense - Chad Greenway & Bob Sanders

Special Teams - Ryan Donahue

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta agree with *Gulp* Hoops here.

Shonn Green and Chad Greenway

or

Banks and Sanders

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wings...

So good to hear that you find agreement with things that I post...

Amazing what happens when viewers use reason and logic to understand the posts of others...Maybe it'll be contagious for others as well......then again.......maybe not... That's okay - either way.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wings...

So good to hear that you find agreement with things that I post...

Amazing what happens when viewers use reason and logic to understand the posts of others...Maybe it'll be contagious for others as well......then again.......maybe not... That's okay - either way.

look at the bright side. Pretty sure everyone here agrees that you're a tool...