• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you aint tuned in, you should be watching NFL Network now.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My appologies guys, this was a low blow on my part. At the hospital all day with the wife, a bit on edge earlier and my inner asshole crept out.

No worries bruh .... I've said before we all have lives off message boards and need to vent sometimes ( I speak from experience)

Hope everything is ok and wish you the best

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries bruh .... I've said before we all have lives off message boards and need to vent sometimes ( I speak from experience)

Hope everything is ok and wish you the best

My appologies guys, this was a low blow on my part. At the hospital all day with the wife, a bit on edge earlier and my inner asshole crept out.

Shark, I had no real problem with what you posted. Yes it was a bit trollish, however I for one can accept an occasional troll remark as long as it's occasional. The guy who thinks he can post 19 troll post to 1 football post and claim he's a decent fellow can kiss my ass.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark, I had no real problem with what you posted. Yes it was a bit trollish, however I for one can accept an occasional troll remark as long as it's occasional. The guy who thinks he can post 19 troll post to 1 football post and claim he's a decent fellow can kiss my ass.

Manster.. if you have noticed, I try and NOT be a troll, I would rather talk football. Just had a long day, tad bit stressed when I posted that. Luckily right now the wife is good, sleeping the sleep of the post surgery drug induced bliss. All went well, so Im a bit less grumpy now. :)

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side note, I came up with one of my best mean assed things you can say to an over weight woman lines while I was feeling grumpy. If any one wants in, just ask. LOL

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manster.. if you have noticed, I try and NOT be a troll, I would rather talk football. Just had a long day, tad bit stressed when I posted that. Luckily right now the wife is good, sleeping the sleep of the post surgery drug induced bliss. All went well, so Im a bit less grumpy now. :)

I can see that, that why I have no problems with you being here. It's the reptec's, arenas, etc. that give you guys a bad name just like our trolls give us bad names.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would prefer he be bad from Game 1 so they could replace him before he blows the whole season in Game 10.

Matt Ryan got like 10 interceptions in the playoffs and has the same amount of playoff wins. You really shouldn't be talking.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well at least you aren't a Jets fan trying to talk trash about the QB position. Now that guy was funny.

Granted you're not very original so you get low points, but at least you have a good QB for your team

I'd be good too if I got to throw to Roddy White, Julio Jones, a top 5 TE all-time, and had one of the best offensive lines in the NFL.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo's not even that bad until the season is on the line.

Let's talk about what Brady has done with the season on the line. And I'm not talking about some stuff almost a decade ago because Brady has been terrible in big games recently. If Cowboy fans not allowed to live in the past, then I refuse to see other fans do it.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark know its couple days past surgery. Hope all is well with the wife. Family is everything football is just for fun

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark know its couple days past surgery. Hope all is well with the wife. Family is everything football is just for fun

Thanks Colors.. Yes all went well. She is back home and just dealing with recovery time now. Although I do suspect she is milking it a little cause I normally only cook during football season and holidays. :nod:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Colors.. Yes all went well. She is back home and just dealing with recovery time now. Although I do suspect she is milking it a little cause I normally only cook during football season and holidays. :nod:

Looks like you'll need to improvise, overcome, and adapt. Glad all is well with your wife. Prayers for a speedy recovery. For hers and your sake.