• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If there could only be one.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP??? The main concern right now about Murray is the $'s it would cost us to lock him up now that he has had one Pro Bowl type season under his belt and we are going to up it to AP??? Plus, is AP even a FA?

Good to see you posting jarntt, always enjoy reading your comments. A lot of people think the Vikings will let AP walk, I'm not sold that will happen but some seem to think they will. They also think he will have to sign on the cheap because of his off field problems. I'm not sold on that either, but if it does happen that way, it would be a good move.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you posting jarntt, always enjoy reading your comments. A lot of people think the Vikings will let AP walk, I'm not sold that will happen but some seem to think they will. They also think he will have to sign on the cheap because of his off field problems. I'm not sold on that either, but if it does happen that way, it would be a good move.

Not a lot of dead money there if they do let him walk after the year and I'm sure they aren't looking to pay him $15M and teh n$17M in 2016 and 2017. I'd guess more like some kind of restructure. Either way...he's not in our future

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a lot of dead money there if they do let him walk after the year and I'm sure they aren't looking to pay him $15M and teh n$17M in 2016 and 2017. I'd guess more like some kind of restructure. Either way...he's not in our future

You are probably right, I think a lot of the hype was because of the conversation he had with Jerry Jones. You know how rumors fly around Dallas.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering how much Leary is gonna cost

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez and it isn't close. But still like murray. You pick up ap and burn another high pick to add to ol and extend romos career. Smash mouth football will work as today's defenses are built to stop the pass.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns are in fantastic shape moving forward. They already have the Bills #1 in the upcoming draft from the Sammy Watkins trade. If they keep Hoyer, can there be any doubt they could get the Cowboys #1 from Jerry for Johnny Football? Jerry talked openly about how bad he wanted to pick him last year. Couple that with Romo's latest back injury, and the fact that the Cowboys will be picking in the 20's, and it's a distinct possibility. If they decide to let go of Hoyer(the Rams would pounce)I'm sure they could work it to where they got similar compensation. Either way, they get back Josh Gordon for a full season and have two, and maybe three #1's. Pretty bright future

My concern is you don't draft a QB in the 1st round to have him sit. It doesn't help that I am not fan of Johnny Finger so I'd like to see the Browns keep Hoyer & move Johnny Ca$$h, the extra S is because he's an ass. I just hope @ the end of the year the Browns make the best decision for the team moving forward.