• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If the Redskins have a good season what are the chances Kyle Shannahan leaves and bec

Arbusman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Redskins have a good season what are the chances Kyle Shannahan leaves and becomes a head coach? I like Kyle and think that he can be a good coach but we dont know how long Mike Shannahan is going to be here and if the Redskins will hire Kyle

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I don't think Kyle is ready for such a task. He may be too young to command respect or motivate men his age and older in bad seasons.
His stock also took a hit with our 1st round exit in the playoffs. If say we lost to SF in the NFC championship or lost in the Superbowl...he may have gotten serious consideration.

He will need a HFA record/superbowl victory to get back into head coaching consideration. He's obviously an excellent play-caller but Head Coach? personally, IMO he needs to mature

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My totally speculative guess is that Kyle is enjoying spending this time with his dad and knows his dad only has so many more years left in the NFL. I think he'll choose to spend it with him knowing that is priceless.

I also wonder what kind of verbal agreements regarding Kyle may be or have gone on behind closed doors.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My totally speculative guess is that Kyle is enjoying spending this time with his dad and knows his dad only has so many more years left in the NFL. I think he'll choose to spend it with him knowing that is priceless.

I also wonder what kind of verbal agreements regarding Kyle may be or have gone on behind closed doors.

Kyle may want to check with Greggggggg Williams on how that really works if that is the case.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it, who the hell let this guy in??? I thought with ESPN closing down we might be rid of the redundant questions. No such luck I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

SaintGibbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Skins do well again this year, there's no doubt somebody will offer him a position. There's at least one or two head coaching 'head-scratchers' every year. I'd like to think elocomotive hit the nail on the head, in that he has a unique opportunity to work with his father, and that sometime in the not-to-distant future, there's a head coaching position with the B&G waiting for him.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins did well last year and he didn't get an interview. IF the offense does well again I'm sure there will be interview opportunities.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17%. Next question.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Skins do well again this year, there's no doubt somebody will offer him a position. There's at least one or two head coaching 'head-scratchers' every year. I'd like to think elocomotive hit the nail on the head, in that he has a unique opportunity to work with his father, and that sometime in the not-to-distant future, there's a head coaching position with the B&G waiting for him.

Have I mentioned that Saint Gibbs is my absolute favorite of the new posters. ;)

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Kyle will interview for jobs and those interviews will serve as leverage to get head coach type pay to stay here as a coordinator.

But here's the thing too, If the Skins continue to improve and do well... I don't see Mike Shanahan retiring anytime soon either.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man dont fall for the arbusman stuff people :L

this guy is the sophisticated troll from the espn board

guys the trolls there had fake names , had conversations with themselves under different names , etc

i hope this doesnt follow us here

now my understanding is arbusman got banned here but man we dont need this silliness here