• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If the Niners had Seattle's heart and drive..

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, whatever Ospreys -- my point was some of you are talking like your team is so great everyone else is lacking. If that's really true you should be disappointed if you don't win the super bowl, you're so much more talented than every other team out there.

Get real clown. It's guys like you on our board making blanket statements like "you say" and trying to lump all Seahawk fans into the same crowd. We love our team, you are stuck up here in beautiful Seattle and you hate it. If we win the SB, great. If we don't, sure I'll be disappointed, but it's not like we are ALL saying we will. Your 9ers LOST it last year, and now you are looking at any opportunity to make US feel bad, by saying things like "monumental disappointment" and your victory last year "WAS your SB". This is what you do.

You try to be nice at times, then revert back to trying to slam us. Go back to your frisco board.:laugh3:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get real clown. It's guys like you on our board making blanket statements like "you say" and trying to lump all Seahawk fans into the same crowd. We love our team, you are stuck up here in beautiful Seattle and you hate it. If we win the SB, great. If we don't, sure I'll be disappointed, but it's not like we are ALL saying we will. Your 9ers LOST it last year, and now you are looking at any opportunity to make US feel bad, by saying things like "monumental disappointment" and your victory last year "WAS your SB". This is what you do.

You try to be nice at times, then revert back to trying to slam us. Go back to your frisco board.:laugh3:

Dunce, you don't realize that Yos only "reverts back" when guys like Osprey go ahead and start poking the bear? Read this thread again, then look when you notice when Yos actually "reverts back". In fact, read any thread he is in and you will notice a trend.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunce, you don't realize that Yos only "reverts back" when guys like Osprey go ahead and start poking the bear? Read this thread again, then look when you notice when Yos actually "reverts back". In fact, read any thread he is in and you will notice a trend.

Again. This is the Seahawks board. If he wants to vent then do it on the niners board.
:suds:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. This is the Seahawks board. If he wants to vent then do it on the niners board.
:suds:

Fair enough. But that's not venting nor is it trolling. It's a rebuttal based on what is coming his way. He is quite respectful when on this board typically and you know that.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dre, I thought you were going to quit whining and acting
all sensitive. I would refrain from personal attacks.

I simply "responded " to his monumental disappointment
comment. If I was poking the bear, then you're back to poking
the sheep.

Regular posters aren't saying we're so great and unbeatable.
We have a below avg OL. To put it in perspective, it's like you'd
have lost Staley, Goodwin and AD.

Yes, rate your LT, C and RT as playing right now to ours =
no difference. Don't get anxious now.

What the Seahawks have that we haven't always seen is resolve.
We fight and scratch while currently undermanned.

Neither yos or I was poking any bear. He was sarcastic and I had
sarcasm.

Why do you always have to run to the defense of anything 9er related
when on the Hawk board? :bawling:

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When I say to compare Staley, Goodwin and AD to
ours, I obviously mean compared to pro-bowlers
Okung and Unger. Mix in missing Breno and what the
Hawks are missing at LT, C, RT could be called more
Talented than the 9ers Staley, Goodwin and AD. Read
Pro Football Focus.

Gore couldn't get out of the backfield and Kaep would
complete minimal passes if 9ers lost Staley, Goodwin and
AD. We lose the comparable and why our O is out of sync.

Hawk fans should not doubt our team's mental toughness
and resolve to fight back from any deficit.

We love this team. It's a very 70's / 80's old school squad
that "brings the lunch pail & hard hat to work every $un/Mon".

In an age of the NFL's flag football rules, we are proud to have a
physical group that gets after it. It's a must see view.

Go Hawks!

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, I'm not venting at all, I like the message board debate and for the most part enjoy coming on here because frankly you have a fair number of 49er threads for being a Seahawk board, with a lot of misconceptions. As for living in Seattle, this is the best city in the country as far as I'm concerned, I couldn't be happier living here --- I just enjoy the rivalry with the Hawks. And I wasn't using a blanket statement at all I said "some of you", and I have never said "that was your super bowl." I said the monumental disappointment thing as a joke, that after 1/4 of the season SOME OF YOU, were counting a lot of chickens. Even Boogie agreed with me, and I even came on this board after you guys beat the shit out of us to congratulate you, so if you can't take some honest debate from a poster from another team read a thread that doesn't have the word 49er in it.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osprey, there you go trying to compare once again, as if I had said something about your team or your excuses/injuries...whichever you want to call them. You don't have to justify everything you write as if I want to even argue with you. I don't.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See... this is why I don't like having so many Niner-centric threads on here. It's this simple to me: If you're going to create or actively participate in threads meant to draw attention from Niner fans (and let's face it, those threads have no other reason for being here), you can't get angry when they defend their team or disparage ours. If you don't want them here, don't give them a reason to be here.

Threads like this (including the many Kaepernick-centric threads that have been here since the off-season) only exist for one purpose, so let's not act like they're totally innocuous threads that Niner fans have no business participating in or getting upset about. The Seahawks are undefeated at less than full strength and while not playing their best football, accumulating a 2-game lead (3 games counting the tie-breaker) in the division in the process. Let's try to focus more on that and less on the daily goings on of the San Francisco 49ers. If we can't do that, let's at least keep this kind of stuff on the smack talk thread.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Way too early to write the book on anything at this point.

For starters the past few SB champions where teams that didn't have the greatest of regular season and still won it all. I mean who would've picked the Ravens to win the SB based on their regular season?

The 9ers are fine and Kaepernick is fine. As fans we typically go from one extreme to the other and if it's a bad game everyone is terrible and should be fired/cut/traded and if it's a good game everyone is the GOAT and 1st ballot HOFers.

Kaepernick is just a young starter going through some of the growing pains of the position. I mean he's what barely started a season's worth of games and now he's hit the ceiling? Hey maybe he won't get better but it's way too early to say that.

I mean if the Seahawks go through a rough two game stretch is everyone going to say they lack heart and question if RW is really the guy?

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks are undefeated at less than full strength and while not playing their best football, accumulating a 2-game lead (3 games counting the tie-breaker) in the division in the process. Let's try to focus more on that and less on the daily goings on of the San Francisco 49ers. If we can't do that, let's at least keep this kind of stuff on the smack talk thread.

In my opinion, this Home game victory against the 9ers means little UNLESS we ALSO beat them in their house. We have a 2 game lead (not 3 because of the tie-breaker). 2 game lead. The tie breaker is ours for now because we played them at home and beat them at home, which we should have.

Those that say we have 'that extra game lead' will lose 2 games if we lose in SF.

It is simple logic men. Beat THEM again, the division is ours. Lose at their place, they get all that momentum back, UNLESS we are out of reach by then, which I doubt, because the 9ers will keep winning and be on our heals.

Don't count them out, they are strong, we are stronger, but don't count them out.
Go Hawks.:suds:

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Niners will be able to cover both the run and pass. Kaep is going to get mauled, if the Niners do not shift extra protection there. Houston is a very good offensive and defensive team. Very balanced. It will be a very tough game for both teams. Niners will have 10 days off and we just showed how to beat the Texans and they are at home. Can't wait to watch that game.

:agree:

We have the secondary to make the ballHAWK plays, the 9ers not so much. One of my favorite corners and I really wanted him in round 4 of the 2010 draft but we dropped down and grabbed Thurmond is that kid from UCLA. Something Verner. He has to be the most underrated CB in the NFL and he took a
pick 6 back on Schaub. Sherman and Verner are pro bowl talent. Do the 9ers have that in their
secondary? :L

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, how quickly people forget that Kaepernick was the Niners QB when they came back against ATL in the NFC Championship Game. He was also the Niners QB in the Super Bowl in a great comeback attempt that fell just short.

Who had a top notch defense? GB? no Atlanta? no Ravens? no

Your D won the Atlanta game. Ours lost the Atlanta game. RWill chucked it for almost 400 yds and
was houdiniesque? Kaep? Decent but nothing to act like he was Joe Montana out there.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, I'm not venting at all, I like the message board debate and for the most part enjoy coming on here because frankly you have a fair number of 49er threads for being a Seahawk board, with a lot of misconceptions. As for living in Seattle, this is the best city in the country as far as I'm concerned, I couldn't be happier living here --- I just enjoy the rivalry with the Hawks. And I wasn't using a blanket statement at all I said "some of you", and I have never said "that was your super bowl." I said the monumental disappointment thing as a joke, that after 1/4 of the season SOME OF YOU, were counting a lot of chickens. Even Boogie agreed with me, and I even came on this board after you guys beat the shit out of us to congratulate you, so if you can't take some honest debate from a poster from another team read a thread that doesn't have the word 49er in it.

I didn't think you were venting at all. I saw the sarcasm and responded as such.
It's all good on my end and don't think you can't bring sarcasm. It's welcomed.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're all good Ospreys, but I'm not wishing you luck this Sunday, just no injuries, that's as far as I can go!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand by my earlier prediction in that Seattle sweeps SF this year.