• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If the 49ers want to win it all they have to...

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the 49ers want to win it all this year they are going to have to take the reins off Kaepernick and let him run. The 49ers offense is sputtering and Kap's running ability makes him a top notch performer. I realize that the 49ers have been short a WR but opening up the offense with the run option could be just what the doctor ordered. Sure it's going to put Kap in positions where he could get hurt but it's time to go all in or go home.

Let's get the ship back on course.

GO 49ers !!

:clap:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the 49ers want to win it all this year they are going to have to take the reins off Kaepernick and let him run. The 49ers offense is sputtering and Kap's running ability makes him a top notch performer. I realize that the 49ers have been short a WR but opening up the offense with the run option could be just what the doctor ordered. Sure it's going to put Kap in positions where he could get hurt but it's time to go all in or go home.

Let's get the ship back on course.

GO 49ers !!

:clap:

Now? Later? Full out all the time? I feel like they feel we'll make the playoffs without it and I can't imagine them not removing the reigns come playoff time. Of course, the first priority is making the playoffs. If Minnesota catches Seattle tomorrow and we win, the division is possible, though remote.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They'll take the reigns off and let him run in the playoffs, when it's all or nothing.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll take the reigns off and let him run in the playoffs, when it's all or nothing.

Their will be no playoffs if we keep dropping games so whats the point?
I have never felt so un sure of a game as I do this week, I just don't see how we can pull off this upset, its gonna take a tremendous defensive effort some luck and a few key turnovers kinda like last years Saints game. Whats even more disturbing is we will very likely have the same record as the Cardinals today ugh.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their will be no playoffs if we keep dropping games so whats the point?
I have never felt so un sure of a game as I do this week, I just don't see how we can pull off this upset, its gonna take a tremendous defensive effort some luck and a few key turnovers kinda like last years Saints game. Whats even more disturbing is we will very likely have the same record as the Cardinals today ugh.
Same here...got a feeling that the 9ers will not win this game. I would not be looking to the playoffs at this point. The 9ers need to deal with what is not working on the offense and get back to what has worked. The defense isn't what it was last year as far as creating turnovers and shutting down a run game. I know Kap isn't to blame for everything but he needs to step up and lead this team to wins. Every team is loading the box on us and it has been working.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but it would be nice to let him lose every once in while just to show people he can be a starting QB.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I thought you were going to say the Niners would have to run the table to win it all this year!

The streak starts today everybody!

BELIEVE!?!?!?!?!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If, and at this point its a huge if, they make the playoffs.