• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

IF RTK was a Falcons fan

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is going to be the greatest pass catching duo in all of football.
Need proof.
Look at this great play during Training camp!!!!

Top 3 duo of all time! :heh:

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Biden Smile GIF by PBS NewsHour

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RTK is dead, right? While I realize he might just have gotten banned, he just seems like the guy that would say the wrong shit to the wrong guy and end up getting himself curb-stomped.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RTK is dead, right? While I realize he might just have gotten banned, he just seems like the guy that would say the wrong shit to the wrong guy and end up getting himself curb-stomped.
I think he still posts at other places, he’s banned here as far as I know

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not banned from posting in the NFL forum here.
That’s cool, maybe there will be a resurgence from him. Say what you will about the guy but he could make threads that were extremely active lol

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was somewhat entertaining for a long period but the quality of his NFL posts just kept going down. His political posts were just drivel. I eventually put him on block a few months before his departure so I haven't missed him.

I'm against completely banning people and preventing them from signing in. Preventing them from accessing their posting history or reading forums without their ignore list active is being punitive without any benefit. They're still part of FF leagues or other communities so it's not always just them that suffer. Blocking them from posting in forums where they are a problem or taking other action to deal with their issues, (PMs etc), is the way to go. Generally i'm impressed with the moderating here.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RTK would just be slandering the Patriots all the time like he does the Chiefs now if he was a Falcons fan. Bro is still salty about the fugaze defensive holding call that robbed Hurts of his moment
FIFY

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he bounced back some last year, but Kyle Pitts seems like one of the most overrated offensive players in recent memory to me.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was somewhat entertaining for a long period but the quality of his NFL posts just kept going down. His political posts were just drivel. I eventually put him on block a few months before his departure so I haven't missed him.

I'm against completely banning people and preventing them from signing in. Preventing them from accessing their posting history or reading forums without their ignore list active is being punitive without any benefit. They're still part of FF leagues or other communities so it's not always just them that suffer. Blocking them from posting in forums where they are a problem or taking other action to deal with their issues, (PMs etc), is the way to go. Generally i'm impressed with the moderating here.
It usually takes a lot to get banned here. But FWIW, if someone does get banned then they took it upon themselves to ignore the many direct warnings. We give ample opportunity to shape up before dropping the hammer. Moderators aren't to blame for any fallout. In most cases its the poster that chooses the door. If you're repeatedly getting posts deleted, banned from threads, banned from subforums, certain permissions removed and ignoring PMs from mods then don't cry when you're finally booted.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It usually takes a lot to get banned here. But FWIW, if someone does get banned then they took it upon themselves to ignore the many direct warnings. We give ample opportunity to shape up before dropping the hammer. Moderators aren't to blame for any fallout. In most cases its the poster that chooses the door. If you're repeatedly getting posts deleted, banned from threads, banned from subforums, certain permissions removed and ignoring PMs from mods then don't cry when you're finally booted.
AND

the rules apply to everyone.

Nothing worse than a poster like me with a badge.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he bounced back some last year, but Kyle Pitts seems like one of the most overrated offensive players in recent memory to me.
I don’t agree - Pitts had a 1000 yard season in his rookie year. The Falcons have had awful QB play the last two years, some of the worst in the NFL - it’s hard for anyone to have strong receiving numbers with that kind of lousy QB play. I think Pitts will have much better numbers this year.