• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

IF RG3 released

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well according to Peter King Seattle would be a number one target. I just don;t see it, as long as Jackson is healthy I feel they'd keep he before being in RG3. Jackson knows the playbook, run's similar to Wilson, and a huge advantage his teammates love him, something RG3 can't say.

Here's the article

Peter King on Seahawks pursuing RG3 if QB is released: 'Seattle would be number one'
Originally written on 60 Max Power O | By Dana Draper | Last updated 9/1/15

According to Peter King of MMQBSI.com, the Seattle Seahawks would be the number one landing spot for embattled Washington quarterback Robert Griffin IIIiif the Redskins chooses to release him.

Coupled with the fact the Seahawks run an option based offense, Griffin would make sense due to his skill set.

"Robert Griffin III has a contract too onerous ($16 million in salary in 2016) for a team to take a chance on trading for him," King said.

"If Washington releases him—and the team has been mum on its plans, other than to say he remains a member of the team—let’s take a look at the most likely franchises that could be interested in signing him.

"Seattle would be number one. GM John Schneider and coach Pete Carroll are always looking for an edge, and they won’t care about ruffling feathers with backup Tavaris Jackson. Griffin could learn a new offense with little pressure, seeing that Russell Wilson has never missed a start in 54 games since being drafted 73 spots after Griffin in 2012."

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see RG3 going some where he has a chance for starting job, Billls, Jets, Browns or Texans.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter King must be looking for a story? Beside Seattle being a run first offense, this makes zero sense. Too many teams would pay more for RG than Seattle. No way with his fragile mindset would accept that limited role and back up $. Before RW signed his contract maybe? Now I just don't see any reason Seattle does this.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well according to Peter King Seattle would be a number one target. I just don;t see it, as long as Jackson is healthy I feel they'd keep he before being in RG3. Jackson knows the playbook, run's similar to Wilson, and a huge advantage his teammates love him, something RG3 can't say.

Here's the article

Peter King on Seahawks pursuing RG3 if QB is released: 'Seattle would be number one'
Originally written on 60 Max Power O | By Dana Draper | Last updated 9/1/15

According to Peter King of MMQBSI.com, the Seattle Seahawks would be the number one landing spot for embattled Washington quarterback Robert Griffin IIIiif the Redskins chooses to release him.

Coupled with the fact the Seahawks run an option based offense, Griffin would make sense due to his skill set.

"Robert Griffin III has a contract too onerous ($16 million in salary in 2016) for a team to take a chance on trading for him," King said.

"If Washington releases him—and the team has been mum on its plans, other than to say he remains a member of the team—let’s take a look at the most likely franchises that could be interested in signing him.

"Seattle would be number one. GM John Schneider and coach Pete Carroll are always looking for an edge, and they won’t care about ruffling feathers with backup Tavaris Jackson. Griffin could learn a new offense with little pressure, seeing that Russell Wilson has never missed a start in 54 games since being drafted 73 spots after Griffin in 2012."

Well, Seattle is the team that killed RG3 so why not be the team to resurrect him as well?

Kidding. I don't want him here. He relies too much on athleticism to evade tacklers and he doesn't have the athleticism that he had when he entered the league. He doesn't have the natural built-in radar that RW has. It is the primary reason why RG3 is always hurt and Wilson is never hurt.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... Seattle gets some decent winds and it's an open air stadium. It wouldn't be long before a decent gust of wind or the Earth shattering noise would wipe out RG3. Could even happen if he was on the sideline standing. Money better spent on Skittles or some free wifi via some T3 servers below the stadium.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got be kidding me.

RGIII does not have the team mentality to fit in with the Seahawks.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing I don't take Peter King seriously.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gonna be a back-up for years if he comes here, is that something he's gonna accept ? I can imagine RG3 is gonna want another opportunity at a starting job somewhere ...

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't been the same since the Seahawks kicked his ass....not the first,not the last!