• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If KSU wins a title

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will throw my fuckin flat screen and cable box off of a fucking cliff.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no cliffs in Nebraska.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then update this site bitches!

Popular Cliff Jumping Locations in Nebraska

We have yet to find a well known cliff diving location in Nebraska but are still searching. We are only listing cliff jumping locations that are popular. If we were to list every water hole, it would be extensive. Instead, we'd rather focus on areas that are worth your time as opposed to a small body of water which doesn't offer the best landscape for cliff jumping.
^^
A.K.A Nebraska

as for Oklahoma, lake Tenkiller. Nough Said!

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: at the Gump's needing at least two teams to lose for them to have a prayer

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: at Clemson needing the whole top 10 to lose for them to have a prayer.

We've overachieved so far this year; only goal we won't get is another conference championship.

U mad? :duck: :boink:

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

We might be screwed out of back to back titles, I'm super pissed.

I would be too, honestly. I thought for the entire season that the Tide was far and away the best team; y'all have some youngin's on the defense though, right?

I'll be pretty pissed next year if we don't put ourselves in a position to compete for a national championship, especially after this year.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be too, honestly. I thought for the entire season that the Tide was far and away the best team; y'all have some youngin's on the defense though, right?

I'll be pretty pissed next year if we don't put ourselves in a position to compete for a national championship, especially after this year.

Yeah we're pretty inexperienced at CB. I think that is really what hurt us in the loss, early in the game I think that fast paced style, or heavy passing offense with a very fast QB was overwhelming for our young CB's that haven't experienced that before. They did well to stay composed and adjust, which helped us get back in the game.

We did great to come back and almost win, but we kinda went away from our identity there at the end. We were having a lot of success running the ball, and when we're inside their 6 yard line, it seems like we would line up and run it right at them, instead we passed the ball and threw a pick in the endzone. Nothing against AJ, he played beast mode in that game imo, we just didn't do our job, and A&M played awesome.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we're pretty inexperienced at CB. I think that is really what hurt us in the loss, early in the game I think that fast paced style, or heavy passing offense with a very fast QB was overwhelming for our young CB's that haven't experienced that before. They did well to stay composed and adjust, which helped us get back in the game.

We did great to come back and almost win, but we kinda went away from our identity there at the end. We were having a lot of success running the ball, and when we're inside their 6 yard line, it seems like we would line up and run it right at them, instead we passed the ball and threw a pick in the endzone. Nothing against AJ, he played beast mode in that game imo, we just didn't do our job, and A&M played awesome.

Yup, looked like ol' Nussy wanted to get his QB involved the last two games when the run was very effective both weeks. That's not gonna work around these parts.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah, same for us Hokies...

:whistle:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all cliffs are over water?

edit: i have no idea why i feel the need to have this argument...

:L

Ok, Ok. You win.

The cliffs in Nebraska are so epic. Like in star trek epic, you know the ones were kirk ran the car off? Epic like that. Wow look at those nebraska cliffs.

Last edited by a moderator:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_m053dkgjve1rqf3dco1_500.jpg