• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If I were Jason Garrett

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would put the mouse traps and cheese in the locker room. If the Cowboys lose to the Giants, then this win over Seattle won't mean as much IMO. The Cowboys won a game many thought they had no business winning, the worst thing that could happen now is to lose a game they have no business losing. Keep feeding Murray and the defense needs to keep flying to the ball, no let downs. Now lets go get win number 6.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we beat the Giants to me it would represent that this team has matured and should be considered to be a serious threat in the NFC to make the playoffs and even make a little noise. We've seen this team have big wins in the past and then come out and lay an egg. So yeah this game is huge and can really help them mature and cross a huge psychological hurdle in terms of maturity and consistency. This obviously isn't a must win, but its a Need to win game in my eyes.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time the Cowboys won 5 in a row?

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that he has to go as far as stealing a Parcells bit. I think he'll be robot Garrett as usual. He's certainly consistent about that.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Jason G I'd be patting myself on the back for out coaching and out playing the SB champs. I thought Dallas was done when Jerry said Sherman was over rated. I was wrong. A loss to the GIants would mean nothing. THey've all ready proven they have a dominating OLine, an MVP candidate RB and that they are legit.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Jason, I would keep running the football. Just keep running.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were Jason G I'd be patting myself on the back for out coaching and out playing the SB champs. I thought Dallas was done when Jerry said Sherman was over rated. I was wrong. A loss to the GIants would mean nothing. THey've all ready proven they have a dominating OLine, an MVP candidate RB and that they are legit.

That's exactly what they don't need to do, pat themselves on the back. IMO they haven't proven anything until the make and win a playoff game. This is a trap game if there ever was one, and last Sundays game is history. Good teams move on and continue to dominate, not bask in a week 6 win no matter how big it was. If they are legit, no way they should lose to the reeling Giants.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we beat the Giants to me it would represent that this team has matured and should be considered to be a serious threat in the NFC to make the playoffs and even make a little noise. We've seen this team have big wins in the past and then come out and lay an egg. So yeah this game is huge and can really help them mature and cross a huge psychological hurdle in terms of maturity and consistency. This obviously isn't a must win, but its a Need to win game in my eyes.

Exactly snookdad. You can't pull off the big win in Seattle and blow a should win game at home against a struggling Giants team. I expected them to celebrate the Seattle win Sunday night and forget about it Monday morning, just like any mature team would do.