• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Big Ben, Brady & Dalton all retired at the same time

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow...that's quite an avatar

Looks like me whenever Tomlin is attempting to use his brilliant clock management skills....

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm guessing you got your pron tabs and "ideas for new avatars" tabs mixed up?? :hmm:

I was looking thru Andy Dalton memes.....:heh:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like me whenever Tomlin is attempting to use his brilliant clock management.......

um...yeah...psych just had a picture of a girl's vagina as his avatar. you might have missed it. pretty sure it wasn't his intention, lol

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um...yeah...psych just had a picture of a girl's vagina as his avatar. you might have missed it. pretty sure it wasn't his intention, lol

I like those more...

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dammit, I punched in Andy Dalton and that's what it showed.

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Big Ben, Brady & Dalton all retired at the same time....

You'd lose 2 good QB's......

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if we go by career passer rating, Dalton is #19, Sonny boy is #49..........................
In many ways, the Rocket is better!
or as they say in Germany, mucho besser.

Sonny played his entire career before the rule changes of 1978. It's hardly a fair comparison to just look at passer ratings without taking that into account.

And if you really think Dalton will make it to Canton (which Sonny did), you're delusional.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going off of Mrschaney's criteria for QBs making the HOF.
Romo will be a 1st ballot HOFer. He crushes Red BB in all the categories MrsChaney has brought up. (Wins, Win Pct. & Passer rating):pound:
& no one is claiming he will make the HOF.

BTW Passer ratings are a bullshit stat. Especially if you are trying to use it between eras.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting on the coward to accept my wager that he will never be inducted into the hall of fame, let alone first ballot. Ken Stabler is a two time Super Bowl champ still not in. Randall Cunningham is not in and he is the first true running qb that changed the game. Phil Simms is not in and he is a Super Bowl champ. You are either a troll of the highest order as I suspect, or you truly do not know a damn thing about the game of football.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny played his entire career before the rule changes of 1978. It's hardly a fair comparison to just look at passer ratings without taking that into account.

And if you really think Dalton will make it to Canton (which Sonny did), you're delusional.

Wow, so if Dalton had played in that era, he would probably be ranked in the top 5. That really isn't fair and just won more reason to add an asterisks!

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still waiting on the coward to accept my wager that he will never be inducted into the hall of fame, let alone first ballot. Ken Stabler is a two time Super Bowl champ still not in. Randall Cunningham is not in and he is the first true running qb that changed the game. Phil Simms is not in and he is a Super Bowl champ. You are either a troll of the highest order as I suspect, or you truly do not know a damn thing about the game of football.

Thanks for that. Further proves my point. Just One more reason why we should take into account more than just playoff wins and super bowl wins as the deciding factor as to whether or not a qb should be in the hall of fame. Andy is #59 all time while Stabler is #61 and Dalton will probably surpass Cunningham this year as well. See, there you go again, spouting off baseless opinions instead of facts.
Dalton is clearly better than Stabler, despite Stabler winning 2 super bowls!

NFL Passing Yards Career Leaders | Pro-Football-Reference.com

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much any meaningful stat, Dalton is better or very close to passing both Stabler and Cunningham. Glad we don't only look at Super Bowl or Playoff wins. So should Dilfer and tebow be in the HOF?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She ignores wager requests.....

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Huh?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to hate on Dalton for fleecing the Bengals like he has. But a real franchise would have moved on from him about 5 years ago, when it became clear he was at best, a mediocre NFL QB.