• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iceman Cometh!!!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word around the internet, is the Ice is coming back for the week 6 rumble in detroit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scared:

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
That would be great, but I hope they don't rush him back. I asked barrows in his chat yesterday if he thinks that since Detroit runs a lot of 3 wide shotgun sets we will be playing our nickle d. He said he agreed. He thinks we will be seeing a lot of Aldon Smith and Rjf. Ice doesn't play in that package. In the Eagles game Soap only played 20 snaps on D. So if he does come back I don't think he will play a majority of the snaps. But it'll be a huge boost on short yardage downs.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair point. I wonder what Fanigo has stored up for the Defense...

We're going to need Ray McDonald to play like wk 1 form and get to Stafford... that's for sure

krunchdoggy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That would be great, but I hope they don't rush him back. I asked barrows in his chat yesterday if he thinks that since Detroit runs a lot of 3 wide shotgun sets we will be playing our nickle d. He said he agreed. He thinks we will be seeing a lot of Aldon Smith and Rjf. Ice doesn't play in that package. In the Eagles game Soap only played 20 snaps on D. So if he does come back I don't think he will play a majority of the snaps. But it'll be a huge boost on short yardage downs.

Seeing a lot of Aldon, I like the sound of that.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RJF did a great job in his place, but it's always nice to get Ice back.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Stafford is seeing a lot of All Done.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
First off this is great news.. However, the Lions play a lot of spread, multiple receiver sets. Therefore, the Niners will be forced to play a lot of Nickel... Ice normally does not play on Nickel...

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sick came up with All Done. I like it.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is the second best protected QB in the league, we will need to be quite creative if we hope to sack him.

THATS freaking amazing considering Detroit's history....

RMC, Jsmith, All done... get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
THATS freaking amazing considering Detroit's history....

RMC, Jsmith, All done... get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!! I had to triple check the numbers just to be sure! So, here we have one of the elite, if not the elite receiver in the league and a top-drawer QB with all day to find him. Nice!

We are not going into this game with a lot of advantages. We are going to need some intangibles on our side and some luck to go our way to come home from Detroit 5-1.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!! I had to triple check the numbers just to be sure! So, here we have one of the elite, if not the elite receiver in the league and a top-drawer QB with all day to find him. Nice!

We are not going into this game with a lot of advantages. We are going to need some intangibles on our side and some luck to go our way to come home from Detroit 5-1.

We hitd dem en da mouff.......

But seriously, maybe playing a bit more aggressive on our defensive side and see how they respond. Is there offense the type to get physical or can they play a physical game for 4 Qs? I know once Best starts getting drilled by our Tornadoes, he won't have the same energy/stamina nor explosion left in the tank later in the game.

To Defeat Megatron we must purge him of his QB.... eliminate the human and victory awaits us.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

yep, to start with a few more turnovers bouncing our way. next.....if not sacks, then Lion holding penalties. maybe catch some break on ST's?

btw - my fantasy team is lead by Stafford to Johnson, and my defense is none other than the 49ers. oh well, my undefeated fantasy team will just have to lose.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We hitd dem en da mouff.......

But seriously, maybe playing a bit more aggressive on our defensive side and see how they respond. Is there offense the type to get physical or can they play a physical game for 4 Qs? I know once Best starts getting drilled by our Tornadoes, he won't have the same energy/stamina nor explosion left in the tank later in the game.

To Defeat Megatron we must purge him of his QB.... eliminate the human and victory awaits us.

This is going to be another great display of our coaching staff. Detroit really owns all the major strengths and advantages in this one, so it will be interesting to see how we will attempt to turn that around.

krunchdoggy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is going to be another great display of our coaching staff. Detroit really owns all the major strengths and advantages in this one, so it will be interesting to see how we will attempt to turn that around.

I think that is only passing the ball. We are actually pretty close in almost everything, especially on defense and when it comes to taking care of the rock and creating turnovers.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speed in the backfield and their dominate WR is the real advantages I see... Along with Suh in the trenches....

Got to hope Smith doesn't break character or 2011 form and stays within himself and the coaches....

Who knows, maybe Alex will be our X factor?