• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I take back what I said about Suh

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it is something to look at on Suh too. I think neither player is dirty they just play so hard they get labeled that way. They aren't going after peoples knees, they are laying good hard hits. Had we drafted Fairley I wouldn't have been upset I just wanted Newton and Green more and for good reason.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"And we all know if he was on this team not one person would complain about the way he plays."

I'm done.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That proved nothing besides my point. Thanks troll.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is he a thug? Has he ever been in trouble?

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I did mention Fairley's penalties. I didn't want him though because i didn't think we needed a DT.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Suh is a great player and I would take him in a heartbeat, but he's still a knucklehead. He knows the rules and breaks them. That doesn't make him a bad player or a even a thug, but it does mean he needs to learn to control himself. A dumb penalty at a key time in a playoff game might end Detroit's season. He knows what the rules are, and I don't need a bunch of Nebraska homers showing up. Again, he's a great player, but excusing dumb penalties by saying "its the way the game is meant to be played" is idiotic. Fuck Nebraska, and fuck Rey for whoring for rep when the homers show up.

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is a great player and I would take him in a heartbeat, but he's still a knucklehead. He knows the rules and breaks them. That doesn't make him a bad player or a even a thug, but it does mean he needs to learn to control himself. A dumb penalty at a key time in a playoff game might end Detroit's season. He knows what the rules are, and I don't need a bunch of Nebraska homers showing up. Again, he's a great player, but excusing dumb penalties by saying "its the way the game is meant to be played" is idiotic. Fuck Nebraska, and fuck Rey for whoring for rep when the homers show up.

LOL. Thanks for the laugh. Looking forward to your weekly write up.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every god damn thread has to be Rey arguing with someone. Every single fucking one of them. The guy needs help. Quit enabling him....ban the fag.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO DEY!!!!.........Raven's lose!!
Tiger1.gif

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all agree that he plays the game the way we all want it to be played.

However, he's got to learn to play within the current rules, like it or not. Eventually, if he doesn't, he's going to find himself on the wrong side of some hits...teams will start looking to injur him and not just block him. Not only that, but you can see where if it becomes a pattern, that he could risk being ejected from games, which hurts his team. I'm not saying this is fair or right...but the fact of the matter is...those are the rules. Play by them or suffer the consequences.

Also, if the Falcons had issue with what went down on the field...they should have handled it on the field. Not run to the media about it like some little school girls. Man up, and take the guy down, or shut your mouth.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all agree that he plays the game the way we all want it to be played.

However, he's got to learn to play within the current rules, like it or not. Eventually, if he doesn't, he's going to find himself on the wrong side of some hits...teams will start looking to injur him and not just block him. Not only that, but you can see where if it becomes a pattern, that he could risk being ejected from games, which hurts his team. I'm not saying this is fair or right...but the fact of the matter is...those are the rules. Play by them or suffer the consequences.

Also, if the Falcons had issue with what went down on the field...they should have handled it on the field. Not run to the media about it like some little school girls. Man up, and take the guy down, or shut your mouth.

This. Every former football player I have heard talk about this has said this. Keep it between the lines. You don't need to go run to the media whining and crying that Suh was taunting him. Big deal, that is part of the game. I like what Keyshawn said, if you don't like it, let him know you don't. Go hit him in the face and protect your player. Atlanta didn't because they are afraid of Suh. Does he need to learn to play smarter under the current rules? Yes he does, like Vance said a penalty in a key spot could cost the Lions big. Would I ever want him to tone down the intensity he plays with? Never in a million years. And like he said, he didn't hurt anyone, he didn't hit him illegally. Taunting is a part of sports, a dirty part people don't want to talk about. It was there in high school when I played and I can only imagine it's worse in the pros. If you are too mentally weak to handle taunting of any sort you don't need to play the game. I don't care what the player says, as players said last night nothing is off limits out there except possibly your kids. I don't care if Suh said get the pussy off the field before I rip his leg off, good for him.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. Every former football player I have heard talk about this has said this. Keep it between the lines. You don't need to go run to the media whining and crying that Suh was taunting him. Big deal, that is part of the game. I like what Keyshawn said, if you don't like it, let him know you don't. Go hit him in the face and protect your player. Atlanta didn't because they are afraid of Suh. Does he need to learn to play smarter under the current rules? Yes he does, like Vance said a penalty in a key spot could cost the Lions big. Would I ever want him to tone down the intensity he plays with? Never in a million years. And like he said, he didn't hurt anyone, he didn't hit him illegally. Taunting is a part of sports, a dirty part people don't want to talk about. It was there in high school when I played and I can only imagine it's worse in the pros. If you are too mentally weak to handle taunting of any sort you don't need to play the game. I don't care what the player says, as players said last night nothing is off limits out there except possibly your kids. I don't care if Suh said get the pussy off the field before I rip his leg off, good for him.

That's all well and good, I just hope he doesn't cry when two linemen team up to tear his ACl with an illegal cut block.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the point....illegal. He did nothing illegal. Players just want to whine and cry. The Atlants Falcons are one of the top 3 dirtiest teams in the NFL.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no they're not.

if that were try, they would call them the dirty birds.

oh wait...

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
assault..............15 yrds on the field
assault..............15 months on the street

'those with the gold rule

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frostee Rucker is having as good of a season as he is. I'd rather have Calvin Johnson than him...and it aint even close. Wrong thread and I don't care.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frostee Rucker is having as good of a season as he is. I'd rather have Calvin Johnson than him...and it aint even close. Wrong thread and I don't care.

Defense wins championships....offense sells tickets....considering Bengal ticket sales, megatron is the way to go.....