• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I sat next to a great Bama fan at Duck game yesterday

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a great time Mamba. Gotta say, I've liked pretty much every 'Bama fan I've ever met.

Living in California does have some advantages.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living in California does have some advantages.

:lol: Last year, I was at the Tilted Kilt and the USC and 'Bama games were on at the same time. There was a 'Bama fan at a table right next to mine. He and I started talking and had a blast.

Part of the fun was that every time 'Bama broke off any kind of a long run he would yell "Roll Tide" over and over until the runner was tackled or scored. He would literally be in the middle of a sentence, he'd start yelling Roll Tide and then pick up right where he left off when the play was over.

Scared the hell out of me the first time he did it.:lol:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Last year, I was at the Tilted Kilt and the USC and 'Bama games were on at the same time. There was a 'Bama fan at a table right next to mine. He and I started talking and had a blast.

Part of the fun was that every time 'Bama broke off any kind of a long run he would yell "Roll Tide" over and over until the runner was tackled or scored. He would literally be in the middle of a sentence, he'd start yelling Roll Tide and then pick up right where he left off when the play was over.

Scared the hell out of me the first time he did it.:lol:
TILTED KILT ROX!!!! Especially around here! :eyebrows: :rockon: