• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I plan to take my talents to the University of....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhhh, gotcha!! And that's a big no-no here, right?
So, that's not entirely true. Those of you from Rivals should know AG is AG and doesn't get the same treatment as anyone else. He's a pain in the ass to just about everyone so when he needs a thread title edited or a thread moved he made somewhere by mistake... maybe a mod or two has toyed with him... :whistle:

If you make an error you normally just tag a mod and ask for whatever change you need and it gets fixed. It's pretty chill here. It's nothing to fear.

:suds:

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, that's not entirely true. Those of you from Rivals should know AG is AG and doesn't get the same treatment as anyone else. He's a pain in the ass to just about everyone so when he needs a thread title edited or a thread moved he made somewhere by mistake... maybe a mod or two has toyed with him... :whistle:

If you make an error you normally just tag a mod and ask for whatever change you need and it gets fixed. It's pretty chill here. It's nothing to fear.

:suds:
LIES!!

You left out how the sacrifice of first born child (and if one cannot be provided left nut in its stead) is required to make amends for wreaking such havoc on the forums!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, this isn't actually AR. It's a troll using his name.

AR did make a handle here, and he posted in the first Rivals Banned thread one night and got pretty shut down. As far as who the OP is. Take your pick, plenty of hurt girl parts from Rivals coming over here to start shit.
So what is his real nic here then? There is only one member name that starts with autzen and it's this one.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THE SOUNDOFF!!!!! My loyalty is to the Soundoff!

FUDGE OF HOOPSTERS!

Bye

giphy.gif

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Why do they always have to make a thread about it? Just GTFO and cry moar somewhere else. I have yet to see anyone get a parade or a going away party for any of these. Garbage. Should get a foot in the ass.

Nah, they sposed-ta meltdown

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da FUQUE

This shit isn't hi-quallartee enuff for the likes of My BEEEElurved Terlet Bowel...fork-in Mods, movin' shit when they ain't sposed-ta, and NOT movin' it when they shud

Get ready for severely-worded protests and a possible RageQuit™

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da FUQUE

This shit isn't hi-quallartee enuff for the likes of My BEEEElurved Terlet Bowel...fork-in Mods, movin' shit when they ain't sposed-ta, and NOT movin' it when they shud

Get ready for severely-worded protests and a possible RageQuit™
dr-evil-crying1.gif

A

Autzen_Rocks

I wrote a rap for you guys, I figured @Nod4Eight could relate. ... Mhmmmm

I don't like you SportsHoopla
Nothing personal, kid
But I must go all out
Just this once Bobs or vegana, whichever will it be?
Sit the fuck down SportsHoopla I'm here to spill the real tea
You tryna dethrone me from spot on number one But you India, you lose so best think you haven't won
When I'm through with you we're gonna be completely fucking done
'Cause we only just begun I review you Zero Bye, bitch, gone

So come on SportsHoopla
Looking hungry for some drama
Here let me serve your bitch lasagna Bitch, lasagna Bitch, lasagna
SportsHoopla ain't nothing but a bitch, lasagna Bitch, lasagna Bitch, lasagna
Look at SportsHoopla they just crying for their momma

Bitch, lasagna Bitch, lasagna SportsHoopla ain't nothing but a bitch, lasagna Bitch, lasagna Bitch, lasagna SportsHoopla just wet themselves in their pajamas So who the hell is Bob, and why you wanna kiss him? (ew)

I'm a blue eyes white dragon, while you're just dark magician (oof) You got a fifth of the population in your nation but I got nine year olds of worlds so hold your defecation (oops) Motu Patlu, what the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

Your language sounds like it come from a mumble rap community No papa, no papa, yes papa, Johnny Now down all of this sugar and let's throw this fucking party with some- Bitch, lasagna

Bitch, lasagna Look at SportsHoopla they just crying for their momma Bitch, lasagna Bitch, SportsHoopla ain't nothing but a bitch, lasagna Bitch, lasagna Bitch, lasagna Look at SportsHoopla they just wet in their pajamas Bitch, lasagna Bitch, lasagna SportsHoopla ain't nothing but a bitch, lasagna You got a population of 1.32 billion But most your videos can't seem to hit even a million

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fags and thugs rap. You must be the fag all the rivals banned have been talking about. Thanks for identifying yourself.

Oh, and this is the College Football Forum, you made the hall of fame for dumbasses who post a thread in the wrong spot.

A

Autzen_Rocks

Fags and thugs rap. You must be the fag all the rivals banned have been talking about. Thanks for identifying yourself.

Oh, and this is the College Football Forum, you made the hall of fame for dumbasses who post a thread in the wrong spot.

Bitch, lasagna. A username like that probably don't have a momma

RIVALS4LYFE

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch, lasagna. A username like that probably don't have a momma

RIVALS4LYFE
A username like mine is in honor of a dear departed friend.

If that response is your best, God save you because you will be eaten alive over here.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d love to do some research and find out what kind of no life scumbag has this kind of free time on their hands.