• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I overslept from my plate of crow but we need to get better SOON

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cause this schedule is about to get much tougher....Our run blocking is horrible...Rey Rey will be out for a while...Hearing Howard is injured...and Skuta LOOKED HORRIBLE.....

Benson SUCKS.....We have to play better against Tenn, @ Seattle where we never win......Home to Pitt 2 against Bmore and home against Houston....The last 10 to ME will REALLY tell me about my team.....

I wont pick us to win against Seattle....or at Tn or home to Pitt....so I will keep eating crow if we win....

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The schedule really isn't that tough and Rey will be fine. Benson certainly doesn't suck, but Bernard sucks. The dumbass coaches keep fucking with Ced's momentum by putting in Bernard for every 3 series...and Bernard fails every single time.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The schedule really isn't that tough and Rey will be fine. Benson certainly doesn't suck, but Bernard sucks. The dumbass coaches keep fucking with Ced's momentum by putting in Bernard for every 3 series...and Bernard fails every single time.

I think its the type of plays being called...They are running him up the middle...Give him some screens or some swings and pitches...instead of off lg or rg...those are Benson plays.....

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not a Scott fan, but he could be effective in spot duty...IF USED RIGHT. Running him up the middle on 1st and 10 isn't going to work..ever.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Scott fan, but he could be effective in spot duty...IF USED RIGHT. Running him up the middle on 1st and 10 isn't going to work..ever.

And the plays that Bernard would supposedly be decent at our ones which Leonard does better in anyways. There's no reason Bernard should even be on the team. Makes no sense at all.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the plays that Bernard would supposedly be decent at our ones which Leonard does better in anyways. There's no reason Bernard should even be on the team. Makes no sense at all.

Find myself in partial agreement....Scott absolutely blows.....but concerning Benson, the next tackle he breaks this year will be his first.....besides that, he's a criminal......

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

He played pretty well for the game until Marvin decided to trot him out with a few minutes left in the game when we were trying to burn clock. It was some 3 straight runs for no gain. As much as I hate Benson, in that situation he should be in over Scott and Leonard. That's about all he's good for these days. Those plays where you tell him not to look for a hole, but put his head down and bull rush the gap between the center and guard.

Scott showed nice burst on the sweep and a couple other runs to the edge.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benson is absolute garbage. I agree he should be in over Scott, but that's really not saying much. I can't believe there was a discussion on this board 2 weeks ago about him being the MVP of this team. He should be cut and out of the league.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause this schedule is about to get much tougher....Our run blocking is horrible...Rey Rey will be out for a while...Hearing Howard is injured...and Skuta LOOKED HORRIBLE.....

Benson SUCKS.....We have to play better against Tenn, @ Seattle where we never win......Home to Pitt 2 against Bmore and home against Houston....The last 10 to ME will REALLY tell me about my team.....

I wont pick us to win against Seattle....or at Tn or home to Pitt....so I will keep eating crow if we win....

That's one thing the Bengals struggle with, depth. As soon as we suffer a few injuries we fall apart.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Will does this mean we're on???

Hell NO! LOL Im not confident this offense WILL DO ANYTHING against that Raven D at home or in your house....We will play physical defense but the D will get tired due to the 3 and outs we will have...We cant run the ball which means we will attempt to pass and with Ed Reed back there and a pass rush against young Andy....Its not gonna be good...

THEY WILL HAVE TO SHOW ME! The offense hasnt been tested against a REAL DEFENSE yet.....

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell NO! LOL Im not confident this offense WILL DO ANYTHING against that Raven D at home or in your house....We will play physical defense but the D will get tired due to the 3 and outs we will have...We cant run the ball which means we will attempt to pass and with Ed Reed back there and a pass rush against young Andy....Its not gonna be good...

THEY WILL HAVE TO SHOW ME! The offense hasnt been tested against a REAL DEFENSE yet.....

They didn't do well against them but SF has a real D.

jwil007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
true but San Fran aint no Bmore....LOL Palmer's 1st game against Bmore Ray killed him....I predict the same thing to happen with Andy...NOW HE WILL LEARN HOW TO BEAT BMORE just dont think it happens this year...Pitt either for that matter...and thats ok wuth me....This is a growth year for us...We are building for the future...

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we win at least 1 game against Pitt and I think we split both personally.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true but San Fran aint no Bmore....LOL Palmer's 1st game against Bmore Ray killed him....I predict the same thing to happen with Andy...NOW HE WILL LEARN HOW TO BEAT BMORE just dont think it happens this year...Pitt either for that matter...and thats ok wuth me....This is a growth year for us...We are building for the future...

Amen jwii007,but i do think we can beat either of those teams but we'll see!
Tiger1.gif