• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I need to help a friend with a computer issue

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His girlfriend caught him fapping to some p0rn on the puter last week. my wife told me last night that the girlfriend put some sort of spyware program on his computer to spy on him.

My question...would malwarebytes detect this or is there another program that can detect these? I want to run it on my computer too..just to see if the wifey had the same idea.

Thanks!

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe malwarebytes would catch it but it might.

Second, that's fucked up she's putting spyware on his computer for looking at pr0n.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell your wife that every man has the right to fap to pron, and that's she a bitch for spying on you.

EDIT: Oh, I meant "your friend" :rolleyes:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would need some kind of application that records computer usage such as sites visited, chat sessions, emails. Even keyloggers that record very key stroke you make.

Keyloggers usually effect performance.

Here is an application that does it all
IamBigBrother - Parental Control

I would have a long discussion with my wife if she ever used something like this. I think the lack of trust would probably end the marriage. Of course I have to be trustworthy and if I look at occasional **** sites that should not effect that. If I hid it from her for some reason it would.

If i wasn't that would probably end the marriage too.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would need some kind of application that records computer usage such as sites visited, chat sessions, emails. Even keyloggers that record very key stroke you make.

Keyloggers usually effect performance.

Here is an application that does it all
IamBigBrother - Parental Control

I would have a long discussion with my wife if she ever used something like this. I think the lack of trust would probably end the marriage. Of course I have to be trustworthy and if I look at occasional **** sites that should not effect that. If I hid it from her for some reason it would.

If i wasn't that would probably end the marriage too.

No shit. I would would be pissed as hell.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Women are installing spyware programs while sammiches continue to go unmade.

This World is going to shit.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only times I'd be pissed about p*** would be:

A) He was beating off instead of being with me
B) It was something absolutely disgusting like child **** in which case I'd punch him, throw him out, and call the cops
C) He was watching it in the bedroom while I'm trying to sleep.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be able to go into the config file and see what is autoloading when the computer starts up. I don't know a lot, but I do know how to get into that file to see what starts on bootup. Any keylogger would have to be in there, and he could just disable it there. Or, there are REALLY lowtech ones that are just thumb drives or inline filters. Check the back of your computer to make sure there isn't an odd drive plugged in back there, or anything plugged into the computer that your keyboard is then plugged into.

For most PC's, you can click start -> Run -> msconfig to start up your config file. One of the tabs will be something like "startup" and you can just surf through there to find what is starting on bootup. I'm sure there are actual IT guys that can give more/better info.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, and if it is a girlfriend throwing this kind of fit it is time to kick her to the curb. If she is that insecure or jealous as a g/f it will only get worse as a wife. The last thing you want to have in a marriage is jealousy or mistrust. If you start out there, it is all downhill. Time to start over with someone with fewer issues.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should fuck your wife more often. I mean your friend should fuck your wife more...wait.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only times I'd be pissed about p*** would be:

A) He was beating off instead of being with me
B) It was something absolutely disgusting like child **** in which case I'd punch him, throw him out, and call the cops
C) He was watching it in the bedroom while I'm trying to sleep.

I guarantee A happens. Some times it's just not worth dealing with the lady's BS.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew someone who did this out of suspicion of their wife. He found she was hooking up with a dude on the side. Also some very detailed chat logs that really got him upset since she did things, and said things with that guy that she wouldn't do with him.