• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I love home cookin' on Thursday nights

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Fuck a Wisconsin Kid? Seriously?

Who are these new people trying to troll?

Please, Anyone, any UT, Aggie, or OU guy step in here for me, do I really have to explain about Texas girls, and the girls that would be at tech?

Airraid is correct, the azz at TTECH is some of the best in the country. This is where all the dumbass, hot as hell sluts go b/c they can't get into UT, Aggy, TCU or SMU....

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Airraid is correct, the azz at TTECH is some of the best in the country. This is where all the dumbass, hot as hell sluts go b/c they can't get into UT, Aggy, TCU or SMU....

So it's like Arizona St. is for Southern California...lol

I feel fairly certain that this is probably not a new phenomenon for Klingsbury, he's probably been rollin' in the vag before he sprouted his first pubes. It might be the first time he's had to be careful where he puts it though. People are more forgiving of 32 year old Quarterback coaches banging the coeds than they are of 34 year old Head Coaches.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's like Arizona St. is for Southern California...lol

I feel fairly certain that this is probably not a new phenomenon for Klingsbury, he's probably been rollin' in the vag before he sprouted his first pubes. It might be the first time he's had to be careful where he puts it though. People are more forgiving of 32 year old Quarterback coaches banging the coeds than they are of 34 year old Head Coaches.

Is he married. Not that it matters entirely but if he's not The flood gates can open.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seemed like every other play of the game had a flag. the extra official in the big12 might be a terrible idea.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Fuck a Wisconsin Kid? Seriously?

Who are these new people trying to troll?

Please, Anyone, any UT, Aggie, or OU guy step in here for me, do I really have to explain about Texas girls, and the girls that would be at tech?

My gf is from Texas, actually. But Lubbock is a shithole.

Also knew a TT girl in New York that was pretty hot.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, those calls late in the 4th were in fact horrible.